ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Penn State Basketball loses fifth straight as Maryland wins in Overtime

I’m rooting for them to lose as many as possible. The entire sport has become a joke with the transfer portal. Kids are playing at 3, 4, 5 schools in their “career”. Schools are no longer developing young men and the players are just skipping from school to school, looking for the highest bidder. Good riddance, Penn State Basketball.

I’m rooting for them to lose as many as possible. The entire sport has become a joke with the transfer portal. Kids are playing at 3, 4, 5 schools in their “career”. Schools are no longer developing young men and the players are just skipping from school to school, looking for the highest bidder. Good riddance, Penn State Basketball.
That will show ‘em

How many of our guys do you think are here because we were the highest “bidder”? And how does PSU losing to schools that do support their basketball programs better than us somehow help things?

Reactions: bison13
That will show ‘em

How many of our guys do you think are here because we were the highest “bidder”? And how does PSU losing to schools that do support their basketball programs better than us somehow help things?

Don’t throw good money after bad…

Where are the chambers haters?
Don't know but I sure do know of one poster who was a giant apologist for both Chambers and Shrewsbury, who has YET TO STICK UP FOR OR SUPPORT RHODES .. 😂😂😂

PSU bid for this group....
R - I - G - H - T !
What are they smoking in Paoli these days.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT