ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Announcers.

IIRC he was paraphrasing Ferentz. He was saying Kirk was excited to be a part of this great college tradition and his team was fired up but that the one thing that would make it better would be if Iowa would win.
That isn't correct. Ferentz's name never came up. They were talking about how great the atmosphere was, and how players come to Penn State to play in this game, and then, out of the blue, Danielson said, "the only thing that would make this better is if Iowa wins."

Yes. Can we commemorate your season with rings? I think PSU fans can pull together on this one. Something plasticky would probably be best
I’m not a PITT fan at all. It was a poke at the OP who is constantly consumed by all things PITT. Maybe you remember his previous handle. Pnnylion. It was sarcasm toward the OP

Reactions: SLion
Unfortunately, I only have the BTN 60 version. But I believe you; thanks. If it wasn’t tipped, then it curves at least two yards backwards and definitely started as a forward pass before curling backwards.
That is exactly what I thought it looked like. The ball SEEMED to be going forward but then it looked like it curled back and landed about a half yard behind where Allar released it. Maybe a gust of wind hit it?

FWIW, I was watching the game with my girlfriend, who was very impartial (went to Illinois), and she commented that the announcers were biased toward Iowa.

No flags please, I won't be posting any pictures of her.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
That is exactly what I thought it looked like. The ball SEEMED to be going forward but then it looked like it curled back and landed about a half yard behind where Allar released it. Maybe a gust of wind hit it?
Wish I could blame a gust of wind when my drives take a hard turn to the left...

Thinking more about it… the wide receiver planned to throw it, so it was at least intended to be a backward pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT