ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Penn State 2025 target Kiandrea Barker set to make a commitment tomorrow / 2024 OL Donovan Harbour announces Tuesday decision

Barker looks excellent for a sophomore.

Some national recruiting going on here. Where did this come from?
Barker as well as his teammate Quannell X Farrkhan Jr. have both been very high on Penn State for a while now. A little unusual for sure seeing they're from Texas and this was their first visit but Penn State won't argue.

But they've slowly but surely become a more national recruiting program. The only way to really compete in today's game.

Barker as well as his teammate Quannell X Farrkhan Jr. have both been very high on Penn State for a while now. A little unusual for sure seeing they're from Texas and this was their first visit but Penn State won't argue.

But they've slowly but surely become a more national recruiting program. The only way to really compete in today's game.
I like it

From a Texas news site. Clearly Barker is a Saquon fan.

“ My style is like Saquon Barkley,” he said. “When he was at Penn State, he was a true human joystick. I want to do big things on the field and be that type of big-time playmaker. But my real goal is to be a great teammate, build great chemistry with the talented teammates here and go try and win a State Championship.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT