ADVERTISEMENT

Paulina Porizkova at it again at age 56!!

TheGLOV

Gold Member
60e49d378346ba25ea690a8e_o_U_v2.jpg

Scroll back up to restore default view.
Yahoo Life

Paulina Porizkova, 56, shares stripped-down mirror selfie in ‘celebration of narcissism’​

Kerry Justich
Tue, July 6, 2021, 11:09 AM

Paulina Porizkova is sharing a stripped-down mirror selfie on Instagram.
The 56-year-old model and actress is working on a project in Rome, where she's shared a few videos and photos of her explorations in the Italian city. On Tuesday, however, she gave a rare peek at what she's been doing to relax in her hotel.

"After work and a leisurely bath, I was bored, which led to this celebration of narcissism, the naked selfie," she captioned the risqué photo. "But it made me wonder what would happen if you gave a man a mirror and a camera and lots of spare time, versus a woman."
Porizkova went on to celebrate ageless beauty with a few hashtags reading "betweenjloandbettywhite" and "sexyhasnoexpiration date." She continued, "And for all of you who have a rough time with nudity, this thread will not be a safe place for you. Godspeed."
Followers and friends shared their support of Porizkova and her positive message in the comments.
"Maybe this is the PERFECT thread for people who have a rough time with nudity because you look absolutely stunning and there is nothing to be ashamed of," one wrote. Another commented, "I love seeing [a] self confident woman who enjoys her body. Nudity is [something] completely normal, [something] we shouldn't be ashamed of," to which Porizkova responded, "You know I agree."
And to those who praised the model's figure and called her "blessed," she replied, "It's actually also a lot of work."
It isn't the first time that Porizkova has spoken candidly about self-acceptance while aging. In fact, she opened up in a Yahoo Life series Unapologetically Paulina about striving to look good at any age.
"I think I look more like my age," she said, "so for me to do a provocative shot, where you can see the ropes in my neck — which I actually like, I think they're cool — and you see my wrinkles and quite often I don't wear any makeup, it's me trying to incorporate the fact that I look 56 with the fact that I can still look good, rather than look younger."

Reactions: BobPSU92 and PSU73
On one hand it's a bit attention-whorish, but OTOH she may be doing it for the money because Ric Ocasek didn't leave her anything when he died.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Like most people, Ms. Porizkova does not understand what narcissism is. Your typical person thinks a narcissist is a person who likes to look good and post selfies on social media. That's not really what it is about and is a small piece if anything. Narcissism is characterized by a sense of entitlement, grandiosity, a willingness to lie and exploit others along with little or no empathy. True narcissists are people like Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein. They're really not something to be celebrated.

Like most people, Ms. Porizkova does not understand what narcissism is. Your typical person thinks a narcissist is a person who likes to look good and post selfies on social media. That's not really what it is about and is a small piece if anything. Narcissism is characterized by a sense of entitlement, grandiosity, a willingness to lie and exploit others along with little or no empathy. True narcissists are people like Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein. They're really not something to be celebrated.

Can we add Leona Helmsley?

I think she fits that description perfectly.

Sure, Leona Helmsley, Harvey Weinstein we can all think of someone but they are not necessarily rich and famous. You probably know at least one.
I told a poster in another website I visit that the statements he was making were narcissistic. He sincerely responded with a rant including the line, “I’m the least narcissistic person you’ll ever meet!”. I literally laughed out loud at that.

Mile High: can I suggest Unger's book American Kompromat? New and incredibly explosive, with quite a bit of attention paid to that dead bastard Epstein and his procurer. Lot's of smoke concerning their connect-the-dots ties to the Kremlin. Psychopathy is just a quick step from narcissism.

Mile High: can I suggest Unger's book American Kompromat? New and incredibly explosive, with quite a bit of attention paid to that dead bastard Epstein and his procurer. Lot's of smoke concerning their connect-the-dots ties to the Kremlin. Psychopathy is just a quick step from narcissism.
I'm not familiar with the book but I'll check into it, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT