ADVERTISEMENT

Parsons a Bronco?

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
saw my first mock draft this morning. WalterCamp football I think...has Micah to Denver at #10. I don't think he will be available at 10. I will be pissed if Philly doesn't take him at 6 if he is there...

If he does go there, hopefully he stays healthier than Chubb and Miller lately.

I could see it. Broncos have a nice slew of young skill guys on offense, assuming they can stay healthy, so an early pick on defense makes sense.

Ironically Broncos only drafted 4 penn state players in 40 years, and have had 2 the last 3. I am also hearing Parsons within some Broncos insiders as a player they like a lot. Trying to sort through Von Miller contract at 32 and coming off ACL.

What makes Parsons valuable is his speed at that size. He’s got great speed and length to cover. He is also large enough to line up at DE and edge rush. He is so flexible and gives a lot of options. I’d love to see him with a creative DC. He can be the Troy palamolou at the linebacker position

Reactions: 86MGR
I’m not sold that a LB would be taken that high. I hope Parsons does get drafted as high as possible though. Maybe by Dallas with Sean Lee likely retiring.

Fantastic Analogy. A LB to a QB
Don't all you Patriot fans think no matter who the player, it's genius for them to play for the Patriots? That's the fantastic analogy. As I recall, you thought Kyrie Irving would be brilliant for the Celtics too. Such homers.

Hopefully he goes to the Broncos. If I cant get to PSU, bring PSU to me.

Don't all you Patriot fans think no matter who the player, it's genius for them to play for the Patriots? That's the fantastic analogy. As I recall, you thought Kyrie Irving would be brilliant for the Celtics too. Such homers.

I still do. They need a PG

I still do. They need a PG
OJUugwB.png

Miami with the #3 pick, I think, can create some waves. Do they trade down with somebody who has a player pegged as can't wait? Does that cause others to make moves? Do they get the best player on their board, which could cause a run on a position?

The variables of the draft are crazy. All it takes is one team to be in love with you and boom, you are gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT