ADVERTISEMENT

PA HS Wrestling thread

Yikes
Well.......when you crash a boat into a dock so badly that you can't budge it........one might assume a degree of impairment. When you "borrow" someone else's boat to try to pull it off the dock......that kinda goes right along with "Impaired" thinking. When you still fail to undock the crashed boat......might be another vote for Impairment. When you are 59 and your accomplice is a 19 yr. old......that might explain the apparent desperation to undock the boat and GTF outta there. I'm no boat expert but I did stay at the WTF U Thinking Yacht Club last night.
EDIT: NEW INFO: A different local newspaper that interviewed Throckmorton reported that "When interviewed about the incident the next day, Throckmorton told officials he did not recall much of what happened the previous night and that he had been drinking.
Nostradamus........you have been defeated!! I AM the new king of Prognostications! I will need a new name. Help me out guys! I'll start with: NoSh!tDickTracy ... Some of you are probably too young for this one :)
Your Turn.......and GO:

EDIT: NoShitSherlock it is. Contest over. T-Shirts printed. Look for my new Podcast :)

My Co-Host on my first Podcast will be Norm MacDonald. The episode will be titled "Tales From the Crypt". Before you destroy me on that........trust than Norm would have laughed.......probably laughed himself to................nevermind :)

"It used to be that people just died. Now....everyone is in a "Battle". I have seen it. My uncle was in the hospital. You know how he battled? He laid in the bed with a thing in his arm and watched Matlock"...........Norm MacDonald. Would have loved to have a beer with him

Last edited:
Well.......when you crash a boat into a dock so badly that you can't budge it........one might assume a degree of impairment. When you "borrow" someone else's boat to try to pull it off the dock......that kinda goes right along with "Impaired" thinking. When you still fail to undock the crashed boat......might be another vote for Impairment. When you are 59 and your accomplice is a 19 yr. old......that might explain the apparent desperation to undock the boat and GTF outta there. I'm no boat expert but I did stay at the WTF U Thinking Yacht Club last night.
EDIT: A different local newspaper that interviewed Throckmorton reported that "When interviewed about the incident the next day, Throckmorton told officials he did not recall much of what happened the previous night and that he had been drinking.
Nostradamus........you have been defeated!! I AM the new king of Prognostications! I will need a new name. Help me out guys! I'll start with: NoSh!tDickTracy ... Some of you are probably too young for this one :)
Your Turn.......and GO:

NoShitSherlock

Mineo already stole the kids spotlight and said bouzakis will be a buckeye. One would have to assume that bouzakis would no longer land at okie state after the carter young transfer. And Mineo is still claiming that after the NIL holdups been lifted, penn state should still expect to land Suriano.

Almost sounds like there's a 'Boats and Ho's' video yet to be uncovered.
Ummmm...it wasn't a 19 year old girl. Just putting that out there as a fact of the matter.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: TangSoo
Would absolutely love if TJ Stewart signed here! I knew he was good but after his Fargo performance and his WNO performance he jumped a few levels in my mind. He is so athletic I think he is only scratching the surface of what he can be especially in the PSU room
Yes! Though I wonder if he would be a grayshirt candidate with Beard having 4 years left. That would put Stewart in line to be a 4-yr starter at 197 with no overlap.

Reactions: Jplions4 and zzs006
I know there's potential jams at their weights but Gabe Arnold and TJ Stewart both have hammer potential under Cael. Would love to get both. Greyshirting might be needed but both are studs.

Franklin is a beast. Next great PA Nittany Lion.
M2 News how about Dalton Perry beating Deluca. The M2 camp said Perry should of been in WNO

Reactions: kevin310
Well I am really "Bouz bummed" today, while at the same time wondering if he was a temperament fit for our program. I was similarly bummed at both Ferrari and Amos to name just two. In retrospect however, it's seems pretty clear Ferrari probably was not a good fit. Braxton remains a big bummer for me, as I think he would have been perfect.

Alas unless there has been some real growth and open mindedness, this factor alone probably knocks Nicky pushups out of consideration for a round two.

I can't really fault any of the more intense 'me focused' or in your face, fast twitch, show boat types recognizing that Cael's humility, gratitude, faith, zen based approach would be a problem for them. It's not for everybody.

The bigger tragedy for some remains that I don't think there is anywhere else that maximizes a wrestler's potential, and it ain't close. Cael proves it almost every year. None outside of a select people on our board and our coaches expected 4 champs last year. Only Cael delivers like that, and to see great prospects pass that up is really too bad. To contrast despite the sucesses of the the other top 4 programs, all have some history where absolute hammers come in and plateau well below expectations. I can't help but think more than a few kids graduate disappointed and wonder afterwards 'what if'? There is a big difference in the maturity and thought processes of a 17-18 year old and that of a 22-23 year old graduate.

So back to Bouz, despite Kyle's all world resume and Sammy Sasso's success both would have been even better at PSU.

I will not be the the least bit surprised that Bouz's future nemisis wears a blue and white singlet.

Last edited:
Franklin is a beast. Next great PA Nittany Lion.
M2 News how about Dalton Perry beating Deluca. The M2 camp said Perry should of been in WNO
Perry beat Deluca in the 3rd place bout. i highly doubt anyone at M2 said Perry shoulve been the WNO pick - he took 7th at Fargo

Reactions: crockster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT