ADVERTISEMENT

Outback Promo - Ohio State Player Favorite Meals

BigWesley

Jun 10, 2015
I ordered Outback to-go this weekend and found it a little interesting that Ohio State players have shared their favorite meals that you can order - the CJ Stroud Meal for example. How ironic that PSU goes to the Outback bowl while OSU gets NIL deals with Outback. I am not sure how well PSU is positioned for NIL deals, but this one makes it clear that OSU gets it.

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister
I ordered Outback to-go this weekend and found it a little interesting that Ohio State players have shared their favorite meals that you can order - the CJ Stroud Meal for example. How ironic that PSU goes to the Outback bowl while OSU gets NIL deals with Outback. I am not sure how well PSU is positioned for NIL deals, but this one makes it clear that OSU gets it.
Do you live in $uckeye land? Is this just an Ohio region deal or a national campaign ?

Did you order through Outback or one of the third party companies (IE Grubhub)?

Was at one in western PA a couple weeks ago and wife noticed some type of advertisement with players and I recognized Stroud. I had to let her know about the NIL deals.

I did question whether it was a wise business decision to handpick a few players to benefit, and then advertise in the area of a competitor of said player’s team. Haven’t been back yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT