ADVERTISEMENT

Other College Football Games - anyone watching anything?

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

- USC playing like Helton’s job is on the line and they’re sticking it to UCLA.

- Georgia and A&M is a one score game in the 4th.

- Baylor and the Fightin’ Rhules up by 21 on Texas in the 4th.

- Night games include Oregon/ASU and TCU/ Oklahoma.

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y

Right now, the kids are killing me with reruns of Bella and the Bulldogs... so I’m posting on BWI. :cool:

Rooting for USC to win convincingly. Maybe.....just maybe......Helton saves his job.

Really interested in the Oregon @ ASU game tonight. Not because ASU is any good. They're not. But it'll be interesting to see if they can make the Ducks sweat a bit.

Also scouting Texas A&M a bit in the event we get sent to the Outback Bowl. They may join us, depending on how things shake out.

Baylor looks really good.

Yes I think it would really help things around here if USC finishes this off and doesn't blow that big lead they had earlier.

I watched Michigan do to Indiana exactly what we should have.

and how bad is Maryland down 52-7 to Nebraska.

Last edited:
Reactions: psu00
Rooting for USC to win convincingly. Maybe.....just maybe......Helton saves his job.

Really interested in the Oregon @ ASU game tonight. Not because ASU is any good. They're not. But it'll be interesting to see if they can make the Ducks sweat a bit.

Also scouting Texas A&M a bit in the event we get sent to the Outback Bowl. They may join us, depending on how things shake out.

No way is Georgia the 4th best team. No way.

Yes I think it would really help things around here if USC finishes this off and doesn't blow that big lead they had earlier.

USC up 52-35 - letting UCLA hang around with about 8 minutes left...

Baylor doesn't look that good to me more like Texas just sucks.

Speaking of Texas A&M, their defensive line coach is Elijah Robinson. Nice to see him having success.

Watching a good Oregon ASU game right now.

Um, ASU cheerleaders giving USC Song Girls a run for their money...both are good with hand gestures though....

Arizona_State-cheerleaders-Cactus_Bowl-ZYP_6572.jpg

091507-USCNeb-SongGirls.jpg

Anyone watching ASU beating Oregon 21-7 in 4th Q?

That would be one hell of an upset and spoil all the fun for the talking heads anointing the Pac 10 Champ as the 4th playoff team.

It'd be more fun if Utah loses tonight, too, putting USC in the Pac 12 championship game

What happened to Stanford? Lost to Cal and are 4-7.

If we eeked out the win at Minny, and lose today by 3, there would have been a damn close chance that we would have gotten the #4 spot.

Reactions: Novalions
Ducks making this a game!

Edit: but the ducks go down...

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT