ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Yessssss..... Sixers fans!

Good to hear, but foot problems and big man seem to be a chronic issue. Bill Walton, Yao Ming, Greg Oden...list goes on.

Reactions: kgilbert78
Good to hear, but foot problems and big man seem to be a chronic issue. Bill Walton, Yao Ming, Greg Oden...list goes on.

No doubt. We will have to see how the year plays out. But I am feeling good about where things are progressing. I do think they are going to take their time with him this year and let that bone heal as much as possible. I just have a good feeling about his foot. I may be proven wrong, but I really like where this team is headed. I think Nerlens is going to be traded at some point.

It will definitely be an interesting year. Can't ever remember a team that added three Top Ten draft picks at the same time in one year. There is not enough room for Noel, Okafur, Embid, and Saric all to play and be able to progress. I think depending on how good Embid and Saric are will depend on whether Okafur or Noel get traded, but I think it has to be at teh trade deadline this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT