ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who have you engaged to write a business plan if applicable? Thanks in advance

I went to the Small Business Development Center. In the end I did most of it myself but they did give me some guidance. My bank also didn't really need it since we were buying an existing business.

Reactions: Mr. Potter
Isn’t getting engaged just to write a business plan rather extreme?

As WPTLion said, definitely visit your local Small Business Development Center. They are purpose-built to provide that type of assistance.

There are also templates you can find online that will walk you through the sections you will want to complete.

Reactions: Mr. Potter

I have written my own.
The initial counsel from attorneys, former business leaders in executive positions and reviews from business friends assisted with the preparation of the final product. Prior to any submission, feedback from friends was received for word usage and additional topical information. The resultant review proved successful or where additional information was necessary for possible consideration.
I have used several for my own business dealings, not actively solicited payments from outside individuals or companies. But have assisted others with ideas, process on a verbal basis. But willing to listen to requests.
Biggest success would have been $250M bridge loan -- accepted and then rejected by EVP days later. Moved the stock price 4 points in one day during preparation of takeover.
Next -- founded www.yellowpages.com (website and company), former VP Marketing, now owned by AT&T as $2.3B for their 51% and 4000 employees.
Several now in final development -- company off shore with worldwide website.
Let me know if you need assistance.

I have written my own.
The initial counsel from attorneys, former business leaders in executive positions and reviews from business friends assisted with the preparation of the final product. Prior to any submission, feedback from friends was received for word usage and additional topical information. The resultant review proved successful or where additional information was necessary for possible consideration.
I have used several for my own business dealings, not actively solicited payments from outside individuals or companies. But have assisted others with ideas, process on a verbal basis. But willing to listen to requests.
Biggest success would have been $250M bridge loan -- accepted and then rejected by EVP days later. Moved the stock price 4 points in one day during preparation of takeover.
Next -- founded www.yellowpages.com (website and company), former VP Marketing, now owned by AT&T as $2.3B for their 51% and 4000 employees.
Several now in final development -- company off shore with worldwide website.
Let me know if you need assistance.

Thank you I will definitely keep you in mind.

Shalom

Not a business plan. I did once write an, if I may say so, impressive mission statement. It began, “It’s 1 AM and this might be the bad pizza I had earlier talking, but I believe I have something to say.”

It's gets pretty discursive from there and is 25 pages long, so ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT