ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Right, wasn't there a drug(I dont remember what it was) that inApril or May 2020 that Trump got a bunch and sent it to NY. Cuomo thanked him for it. Then we never heard if it worked.
I believe it was a military hospital ship. It went, almost completely, unused. At the same time, Trump expedited and funded the manufacture of a ton of ventilators. I don't recall a specific medicine but do recall them giving a lot of money out for ventilation devices, masks, tools to detect that a patient had COVID019 specifically, and plexiglass deviders.

Reactions: Online Persona
I believe it was a military hospital ship. It went, almost completely, unused. At the same time, Trump expedited and funded the manufacture of a ton of ventilators. I don't recall a specific medicine but do recall them giving a lot of money out for ventilation devices, masks, tools to detect that a patient had COVID019 specifically, and plexiglass deviders.
Right I remember all of that...I guess it would have been a bit later maybe June or July. There was a treatment they were going to try and use and he sent a bunch to NY, I remember the cuomo press conference. And then nothing.

Found it.....why no follow up.

Funny...I googled that and I see a ton of recommendations to use and a ton to NOT use it for COVID. Some may be older but amazing how little we knew, or still know.

Good to use:

bad to use:

That all happened plus another army engineer corps field hospital that was constructed and never used (several in other states as well went 100% unused including at least NY and MI of states whose democrat governors forced infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order while these military facilities sat untouched).

• Angry
Reactions: The Spin Meister
That all happened plus another army engineer corps field hospital that was constructed and never used (several in other states as well went 100% unused including at least NY and MI of states whose democrat governors forced infectious patients into nursing homes by public health order while these military facilities sat untouched).
So lets see it was bad enough they needed a hospital ship and to build one at the javits center. They get these drugs and magically neither place is used.

Last edited:
I know I've asked this many times but WHY? Why is the FDA and CDC doubling down on the effectiveness of the vaccines when everyone else in the world know they are currently useless?

I know I've asked this many times but WHY? Why is the FDA and CDC doubling down on the effectiveness of the vaccines when everyone else in the world know they are currently useless?

Think about this; USA won’t let Djovick enter the USA to play in tennis tournaments because he isn’t vaccinated.

Any legal recourse? Biden is stealing his money.
Biden is a feeble puppet who is having his strings pulled by the radical left who want to change this country fundamentally. I don’t believe that he believes in almost anything that comes out of his mouth now because it contradicts almost everything that he supported when he was a senator.

If you remove politics and are truthful, one must admit that almost everything has gotten worse under this current administration, including inflation, crime, quality of life in cities, the moral fabric, investments, the readiness of the military, etc. This country just is in a morass right now because of horrible leadership and policies.

It just amazes me that about half of the voters continue to vote for this shit. However, I reside in a state that just elected an invalid as a senator who cannot perform his job and now is in a mental institution, so I probably shouldn’t be surprised.

Last edited:
Biden is a feeble puppet who is having his strings pulled by the radical left who want to change this country fundamentally. I don’t believe that he believes in almost anything that comes out of his mouth now because it contradicts almost everything that he supported when he was a senator.

If you remove politics and are truthful, one must admit that almost everything has gotten worse under this current administration, including inflation, crime, quality of life in cities, the moral fabric, investments, the readiness of the military, etc. This country just is in a morass right now because of horrible leadership and policies.

It just amazes me that about half of the voters continue to vote for this shit. However, I reside in a state that just elected an invalid as a senator who cannot perform his job and now is in a mental institution, so zi probably shouldn’t be surprised.
Yes, when I typed Biden, it is understood to mean whoever put him in there and controls the decisions. No one with a functional brain believes that Biden decides anything including his bowels. I am just as disgusted that many of our country voted for this and deserves every bit of the horrific results it has produced. Unfortunately, the rest of us who can think rationally also have to suffer under the consequences.

How do we help the rest of Americans that have been hurt by this administration's policies see clearly that they aren't just hurting others with their "feelings votes" but also themselves and their own families? They seem to be impervious to facts.

So the CDC bought mobile phone tracking data to see if we were all behaving during lockdowns? jeebus, where can I move to that isn't nuts?

-999x-999.gif

So the lawsuits begin. This should get interesting.

They need to also address the universities' coercion and pressure/mandate to push a shot with significant adverse reactions and no long term studies on a population with near statistical zero risk from covid. Students were misled and bullied by their universities.

Honest question, what people that you know are actually getting Covid anymore? Only ones right now or people are still wearing masks.

Reactions: Agoodnap
Honest question, what people that you know are actually getting Covid anymore? Only ones right now or people are still wearing masks.
I've had several "colds" this Fall/Winter but I don't test myself so I wouldn't know.

So the CDC bought mobile phone tracking data to see if we were all behaving during lockdowns? jeebus, where can I move to that isn't nuts?

-999x-999.gif
Next pandemic we will all have a national digital currency which they will just shut down so you have no choice but to comply with our masters.

Edit/correction: Should read “Next time we have an election that we need to rig”

I've had several "colds" this Fall/Winter but I don't test myself so I wouldn't know.

The Cleveland Clinic did a study with all of it's thousands of employees. It shows that the more jabs you've had, the more likely you are to contract COVID.

I don't know if it's really COVID or that the jabs are weakening people's immune system. What I do know is that we've been lied to from the beginning.

I would encourage you to beef up your immune system.

Very very scary stuff. What happened in Canada, Australia and new zealand is outrageous.
The death rate for Covid in the US is 3 times the rate in Canada, 4 times the rate in Australia, and 6 times the rate in New Zealand. That is outrageous.

The death rate for Covid in the US is 3 times the rate in Canada, 4 times the rate in Australia, and 6 times the rate in New Zealand. That is outrageous.
you have to look deeper than that. Age, diet and weight are huge factors. While we damaged our economy and hurt people under the age of 50 by forcing them to be vaccinated, Australia and New Zealand really hurt their countries. NZ's prime minister was forced to resign when she started to see the updated data coming in.

you have to look deeper than that. Age, diet and weight are huge factors. While we damaged our economy and hurt people under the age of 50 by forcing them to be vaccinated, Australia and New Zealand really hurt their countries. NZ's prime minister was forced to resign when she started to see the updated data coming in.
Of course there's the died "with" or "from" argument too

Of course there's the died "with" or "from" argument too
Good point. when the govt that is making the policies is the same as doctoring the statistics you can't take them seriously. When they are withholding or manipulating data, you know they are lying. I recall when the CDC started to group mortalities by age differently. They started showing mortality by age in groups of 10s. When they saw this didn't fit the narrative that people under the age of 50 were at almost no risk, they changed the grouping to "under 40), including 4 decades of people so it insinuated that you were still at risk if under 40 so you'd get your shots. They simply put a happy face on a lie.

Canada basically has turned into the CCP with a smiley face; is their current tyranical PM ever going to leave office or he is in their for life like Putin? Also, I now have a very negative perception of both Australia and New Zealand after what their governments imposed on their populace.

Canada basically has turned into the CCP with a smiley face, and I now have a very negative perception of both Australia and New Zealand to what they subjected their populace.
the media is trying to hide it but it is clear that there is a complete breakdown in trust in the medical industry. There is really no way to say it other than we have had institutional lying for well over 18 months on this.

I recall reading and posting questions on the lockdowns in June or July of 2020. By the end of the summer, it was clear that this was a pandemic of the old and overweight. I was one of the first in line to get my shots when it came out but I was also one of the first to say if you got your vaccine under the age of 40 you were nuts. I also stating getting the shots for kids under 22 was ludicrous and bordered on a crime. We now know how damaging it was to shut down schools, churches and places of business. It is amazing they've gotten away with it without being drawn and quartered. They act like it never happened. Amazing! I'd have never guessed they could pull it off in a million years.

the media is trying to hide it but it is clear that there is a complete breakdown in trust in the medical industry. There is really no way to say it other than we have had institutional lying for well over 18 months on this.

I recall reading and posting questions on the lockdowns in June or July of 2020. By the end of the summer, it was clear that this was a pandemic of the old and overweight. I was one of the first in line to get my shots when it came out but I was also one of the first to say if you got your vaccine under the age of 40 you were nuts. I also stating getting the shots for kids under 22 was ludicrous and bordered on a crime. We now know how damaging it was to shut down schools, churches and places of business. It is amazing they've gotten away with it without being drawn and quartered. They act like it never happened. Amazing! I'd have never guessed they could pull it off in a million years.
I've told my doctor that I lost trust in the medical community over the COVID response. They need to understand what they have done by keeping their mouths shut and complying instead of advocating for their patients' health.

I've told my doctor that I lost trust in the medical community over the COVID response. They need to understand what they have done by keeping their mouths shut and complying instead of advocating for their patients' health.
yep....the number one rule in medicine is the Hippocratic Oath which starts with "First, do no harm".

USA has become woke and soft.

USA has become woke and soft.
If you are a student of history, you will realize that there are many parallels between the decline and collapse of the Roman Empire and the current state of the USA. Just like the end of the Roman Empire, the USA has become an unmotivated, complacent, hedonistic, perverse and effeminate society. And, just like the end of the Roman Empire, unless we wake up real fast, the USA is going to have its head handed to it by more serious countries (i.e., China) that don’t care about catering to every special interest and minority group, and I’m not talking about racial minorities. My guess is that the USA as we now know it won’t exist in another 50 to 100 years.

Last edited:
If you are a student of history, you will realize that there are many parallels between the decline and collapse of the Roman Empire and the current state of the USA. Just like the end of the Roman Empire, the USA has become an unmotivated, complacent, hedonistic, perverse and effeminate society. And, just like the end of the Roman Empire, unless we wake up real fast, the USA is going to have its head handed to them by more serious countries that don’t care about catering to every special interest and minority group, and I’m not talking about racial minorities. My guess is that the USA as we now know it won’t exist in another 50 to 100 years.
I've said for a long time that corruption was the #1 problem facing the US. My understanding of the fall of Rome was that it had a lot to do with corruption. You have pols selling out their own people, on levels local to national, for the dollar bill. There's no digging out of it at this point. Even if there are a few rare people in government who aren't as crooked as a dog's back leg, nobody trusts them anyway. Hope the boat and the 4th home was worth it.

If you are a student of history, you will realize that there are many parallels between the decline and collapse of the Roman Empire and the current state of the USA. Just like the end of the Roman Empire, the USA has become an unmotivated, complacent, hedonistic, perverse and effeminate society. And, just like the end of the Roman Empire, unless we wake up real fast, the USA is going to have its head handed to them by more serious countries that don’t care about catering to every special interest and minority group, and I’m not talking about racial minorities. My guess is that the USA as we now know it won’t exist in another 50 to 100 years.
I am indeed - have actually taught it at the University-level. And I agree with you 100%.

What happened to Australia? They used to be such a cool country that was on many peoples bucket list to visit. They were known for great beaches, chill people, crocodile Dundee, and throwing a shrimp on the barbe. How did things go so wrong in that country?

What happened to Australia? They used to be such a cool country that was on many peoples bucket list to visit. They were known for great beaches, chill people, crocodile Dundee, and throwing a shrimp on the barbe. How did things go so wrong in that country?
The saying that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely is true. Canada, like Australia and New Zealand, is a perfect example. The USA came pretty close to emulating these countries, but fortunately there were enough brave governors who made the right choices and basically saved this country from turning into a totalitarian state on the flimsy premise of combatting a virus that had very little effect on the vast majority of people. Sadly, the once great commonwealth of PA wasn't one of those states that had brave leaders; in fact, we had the exact opposite.

Last edited:
You
If you are a student of history, you will realize that there are many parallels between the decline and collapse of the Roman Empire and the current state of the USA. Just like the end of the Roman Empire, the USA has become an unmotivated, complacent, hedonistic, perverse and effeminate society. And, just like the end of the Roman Empire, unless we wake up real fast, the USA is going to have its head handed to it by more serious countries (i.e., China) that don’t care about catering to every special interest and minority group, and I’m not talking about racial minorities. My guess is that the USA as we now know it won’t exist in another 50 to 100 years.
You are being optimistic. Ten years ago I set the funeral date around 2035. Going to be close…..

Reactions: indynittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT