ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Covid only killed old people and had no effect on the productive portion of our society?

If this is a serious statement you are the world’s biggest A hole.

Actually the world's biggest A-holes are the people and those that supported them who took school away from kids, especially in the most vulnerable communities, and ruined countless households by shutting down businesses and preventing the most productive people from going to work. I'm pretty sure that's what you really meant to say.

1.6M shots yesterday so total up to 301.6 with the 7 day rolling average at 0.996M. 81.2% of shots administered is the national average, 51.5% of population with 1+ dose (66.3% of the adult population), 41.9% of population fully vaccinated.

So far, 171 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 139 million people have completed a vaccination regimen.

6,408 positives reported yesterday compared to 11,810 week over week. 7-day rolling average is at 13,185.

Fatality was 164 compared to 388 yesterday and 188 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 375.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 17,563 compared to one week ago 21,272 down 17.4%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 2,328 compared to one week ago 3,962 down 21.4%.

1.2M shots yesterday so total up to 302.8 with the 7 day rolling average at 1.03M. 81.5% of shots administered is the national average, 51.6% of population with 1+ dose (66.4% of the adult population), 42.1% of population fully vaccinated.

So far, 171 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 140 million people have completed a vaccination regimen.

12,283 positives reported yesterday compared to 9,270 week over week. 7-day rolling average is at 14,317.

Fatality was 312 compared to 164 yesterday and 149 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 400.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 16,585 compared to one week ago 20,821 down 20.3%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 2,206 compared to one week ago 2,870 down 23.1%.

So if the CDC comes out and tells us impending doom is going to happen and we are seeing another massive spike, you don't have to run for your basement. Today's numbers are just a results of last Memorial day nobody reporting therefore those numbers being real low in comparison to a normal reporting day like today. So the week over week numbers resulting in the 7 day average are finally correcting from Memorial day. Actually happy to see that after the correction daily positives remain under 15K and fatality at 400. Also seeing a big jump in downward trend of hospitalizations so let's hope that trend continues.

Actually the world's biggest A-holes are the people and those that supported them who took school away from kids, especially in the most vulnerable communities, and ruined countless households by shutting down businesses and preventing the most productive people from going to work. I'm pretty sure that's what you really meant to say.
Don't waste your time with him. Since he has no ability whatsoever to analyze the situation, he just waits to throw a little hissy fit at the people who actually do have that ability, since they're on the other end of the political spectrum.

I think at some point Fauci needs to get under oath and explain those e-mails and his public position on the Wuhan Lab and the "research" they were doing and why the hell the US was funding some of it - I wonder if we fund the development of the newest tanks for the Peoples Liberation Army makes about as much sense.

I think at some point Fauci needs to get under oath and explain those e-mails and his public position on the Wuhan Lab and the "research" they were doing and why the hell the US was funding some of it - I wonder if we fund the development of the newest tanks for the Peoples Liberation Army makes about as much sense.

that is not going to happen. as it would be a field day for Republicans so Dems won't let it happen.

He has already lied under oath. He'd do it again.

I wonder if he feels the walls closing in and he might ultimately pull an Epstein? Serious question. Reviewing the FOIA emails, the is a very strong case for malfeasance and some level of responsibility by Fauci. And there is clearly a duplicitous and dishonest approach by AF.

no way. Fauci showed in those emails and the past year that he is a very shrewd politician. I think he public persona might be damaged beyond repair and being listened to, but he is plenty old enough and surely has enough money to just retire and live out the rest of his life in standard retirement. Zero chance any criminal charges come up against him, never happen.

I wonder if he feels the walls closing in and he might ultimately pull an Epstein? Serious question. Reviewing the FOIA emails, the is a very strong case for malfeasance and some level of responsibility by Fauci. And there is clearly a duplicitous and dishonest approach by AF.
well, I appreciate that he stepped into the void when nobody knew WTF to do. He is the poster child for "fake it till you make it". While he made many mistakes, everybody else did as well.

But WHAT THE **** was the USA funding gain of function research in China? This is a rogue nation that has jailed Muslims, ignored any climate initiatives, hasn't adopted standard accounting practices and allows copyright infringements. They've shared nuke tech with north korea and Iran. Funding Gain of Function in China is akin to France funding nerve gas research in Germany circa 1914.

If COVID was due to a leak, and it is looking more and more likely, this was one of the all time **** ups of our lifetimes (costing 3.7 million lives and counting).

If he, the WHO, and CDC lied and/or covered it up, those people should be arrested. And it is almost a fact that they did.

So older people are not productive? You may want to think about that. That’s typical gen X BS. Who do you think owns the companies you work for? What’s the ages of their Boards of Directors, or the Presidents, great artists, musicians ,writers? And BTW, hold the fries.
Gen-X is old…41-56 ish at the moment (like me). I think you’re talking about those ungrateful millennials!!!

Reactions: 91Joe95
well, I appreciate that he stepped into the void when nobody knew WTF to do. He is the poster child for "fake it till you make it". While he made many mistakes, everybody else did as well.

But WHAT THE **** was the USA funding gain of function research in China? This is a rogue nation that has jailed Muslims, ignored any climate initiatives, hasn't adopted standard accounting practices and allows copyright infringements. They've shared nuke tech with north korea and Iran. Funding Gain of Function in China is akin to France funding nerve gas research in Germany circa 1914.

If COVID was due to a leak, and it is looking more and more likely, this was one of the all time **** ups of our lifetimes (costing 3.7 million lives and counting).

If he, the WHO, and CDC lied and/or covered it up, those people should be arrested. And it is almost a fact that they did.
From what I heard, this type of research was prohibited by the Obama administration. Therefore, the funding of the Wuhan Lab to do this type of research was a way to get around that ban.

From what I heard, this type of research was prohibited by the Obama administration. Therefore, the funding of the Wuhan Lab to do this type of research was a way to get around that ban.
This would have been after Trump was elected but Obama still in office. they may have "slipped one in".

December 19, 2017

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research​

I wonder if they were funding the Judean People's Front as well, :cool:

Is this thread expanding into intelligence analysis, foreign policy and politics?
I agree with you. But at this point, we know the following to be the facts of one of the largest kill offs in modern history:
  • Gain of Research of this kind of virus was happening
  • Gain of Research was happening in a rogue nation
  • Gain of Research was being funded by America with American tax dollars
  • The WHO and NIH tried to hinder the investigation (along with others)
  • Social media platforms deplatformed legit and qualified people simply raising questions

What is not known but gaining in likelihood is that the virus was engineered, meaning it either "escaped" or was released.
  • A bat virus just happened to happen
  • A but virus jumped to people within a few miles of the leading bat virus research facility
  • This bat virus was fully developed, causing it to spread quickly when naturally occurring viruses take time to fully develop once jumping to humans giving the medical community time to combat it

IMHO, the first bullet items are grounds for criminal negligence on the virus and direct criminal charges for obstruction and lying to congress. The second group, should it be proven in some way, is manslaughter in the least, murder perhaps.

This is the biggest story of our lifetimes. This is not in dispute. 3.7m people died, directly. And millions more died or will die, indirectly. I feel it is an issue that needs politics to be put aside. This needs to be studied, and people need to be held accountable so we don't lose another 5m in a few years.

Last edited:
So older people are not productive? You may want to think about that. That’s typical gen X BS. Who do you think owns the companies you work for? What’s the ages of their Boards of Directors, or the Presidents, great artists, musicians ,writers? And BTW, hold the fries.
I was using the exact language of the person to which I responded.

Last edited:
No media pressure. In fact, just media excuses.
Agree on firs half of you conclusion...But saying just media excuses is too not strong enough. IMHO The media has a political agenda that the fervently do anything and every thing to promote. The same media never saw destruction in the protests last summer and has supported such causes as DEFUND THE POLICE, Cuomo as the America's best governor during the COVID crisis, all BS from Saint Fauci ... Let's circle back at the next election and see if NY, NJ, PA, MI, CA, Minn,.. vote our this sort of leadership. Sadly my guess is no; lemmings are not very smart.

Don't waste your time with him. Since he has no ability whatsoever to analyze the situation, he just waits to throw a little hissy fit at the people who actually do have that ability, since they're on the other end of the political spectrum.

Oh, I'm aware. He's gone around pretending locking healthy people up is the only way to keep the sick and infirmed safe, as if in a country with a population of 330MM+ that it was ever remotely feasible. Then he points out he tips well, as if his extra $5 could possibly make up for the massive reductions in revenues businesses were forced to accept.

no way. Fauci showed in those emails and the past year that he is a very shrewd politician. I think he public persona might be damaged beyond repair and being listened to, but he is plenty old enough and surely has enough money to just retire and live out the rest of his life in standard retirement. Zero chance any criminal charges come up against him, never happen.
remember he has his cuomoesque pat on the back book coming out that will fatten his wallet.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and bison13
Why don’t they open clinics expressly for COVID exposure? That would be great for people who are afraid of needles. Just have someone cough on you, French kiss, etc.

they could just open up a wet market in every town with bat sushi and extremely rare undercooked batburgers as the only menu items.

My friends at NIH say that 35% is about the percent of total deaths that are not covid. 2 flu seasons are roughly 100k of 600k or 16% of the total so add in other items and they figure its a little over double that #
This would have been after Trump was elected but Obama still in office. they may have "slipped one in".

December 19, 2017

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research​

Trump was in office on Jan 2017

Reactions: TheGLOV
From Bloomberg News:

• Black Americans are trailing other racial groups in getting COVID-19 shots, with fewer than a quarter having received their first one.
• Latinos are picking up their pace, accounting for a quarter of total shots administered in the past two weeks.
• Southern states have seen half of adults or fewer get one shot, a situation that could lead to a new surge as residents retreat into air-conditioned interiors.

Reactions: bison13 and TheGLOV
Believe nothing from the fruit loop soup. I used to agree with "question everything" but then I started to question that.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT