ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

Sorry but you're WRONG. Fact is 50% of people never knew they had covid. And most of those that did know were NOT very sick---EVER! But thanks for proving you're a FUKCING MORON! The great news is I'm 100% RIGHT!
I've got several deceased friends who would beg to differ. LOL

Don't be a DICK all your life! You clearly are a ****TARD! The ones without brains are wearing masks you IDIOT! And vaccinating their kids. You were probably dumb enough to get 4 shots that don't work! I feel sorry for peole like you that have the IQ of a rock.
Perhaps you are one who had covid and "didn't know it?" Some long term neurological symptoms are "brain fog" and depression or anxiety.

pretty decent article in The Atlantic regarding upcoming vaccines. The uptake is that the big mistake the industry made is allowing the notion to persist that a flu vaccine is 100%, all-inclusive protection. COVID has adapted at breathtaking speed (as was, potentially, engineered) and the original vax just couldn't or didn't keep up. Add in the lies misinformation on masks, ages, etc., we've got a situation where credibility has been totally destroyed.

However, the article does read like an industry begging for more government money to develop and deploy the new vaccines paid for by uncle sam.

Regardless, the scary thing now is that nobody is listening. the Gov and CDC have zero credibility. If there is a new flu or variant that is life-threatening, it will happen before people get a chance to reset their opinions.

America’s Fall Booster Plan Has a Fatal Paradox

New boosters that target Omicron may be our most important COVID vaccines since 2020—but the U.S. may be setting up the new shots to fail.

Reactions: bison13
Big Pharma trying to get ahead of the story.
Agreed but I don't want to throw the messaging out in total. We are now to the point where nobody, or at least few, are listening. That isn't healthy if there is a real event. We have to keep our ears open and evaluate even if medical leadership is corrupted. For example, I've become adamant that I will not take drugs unless my life depends on it. So when does my life depend on it? When my Dr. tells me. But that is the same dr that is corrupted by big pharma. So I have to become the Dr. myself, to some extent. And that means I have to listen to all sides and make the best decision I can.

Well after all this time, I finally tested positive. I guess it's a right of passage. I've been staying with my dad during weekdays since he had a stroke and just returned from inpatient rehab but literally still needs someone with him 100% of the time. He had tested positive in the rehab place along with dozens of others.

Dad was put on isolation at the rehab place for 10 days before I could bring him home. At least he was still getting therapy. Enough days sharing the same air 24/7 did the job. Anyway I feel fine although I did have a bad headache and 100 degree fever the other night. Still a slight cough a couple of days after that but feel perfectly fine. I only tested since I was to be taking dad to my sister's today.

Well after all this time, I finally tested positive. I guess it's a right of passage. I've been staying with my dad during weekdays since he had a stroke and just returned from inpatient rehab but literally still needs someone with him 100% of the time. He had tested positive in the rehab place along with dozens of others.

Dad was put on isolation at the rehab place for 10 days before I could bring him home. At least he was still getting therapy. Enough days sharing the same air 24/7 did the job. Anyway I feel fine although I did have a bad headache and 100 degree fever the other night. Still a slight cough a couple of days after that but feel perfectly fine. I only tested since I was to be taking dad to my sister's today.
Sorry to hear about both you and your dad. Kudos to you for standing up....it ain’t easy. Hope the best for the both of you.

So number's keep coming down and similar to previous spikes the back down is similar curve to the rise in cases. This time is a little different as the increase in cases occurred over almost 3 months so a slow, steady rise where previous peaks where much faster up and down. Fatality curve also on the way down and is now down under 400 per day since early July. Interesting that the fatality curve appears to be decreasing at a faster rate then the new hospital admission curve.

So number's keep coming down and similar to previous spikes the back down is similar curve to the rise in cases. This time is a little different as the increase in cases occurred over almost 3 months so a slow, steady rise where previous peaks where much faster up and down. Fatality curve also on the way down and is now down under 400 per day since early July. Interesting that the fatality curve appears to be decreasing at a faster rate then the new hospital admission curve.
Crazy that several universities have just launched mask mandates for students attending classes. My daughter's university just announced masks starting Monday. jeesh

idiocy-idiotic.gif

Reactions: psualt and bison13
Crazy that several universities have just launched mask mandates for students attending classes. My daughter's university just announced masks starting Monday. jeesh

idiocy-idiotic.gif
It seems like these cesspools will be the last ones holding out, like a Japanese soldier on a Pacific Island who still thought that WWII still was happening in 1950.

It's also a farce that one of the justifications for this is the Monkey pox virus, which almost exclusively is caused by homosexual intimate contact and has nothing to do with aerosols. This tells me that these creeps will use any premise, no matter how flimsy, to keep doing this. It's become almost masochistic, and seemingly never will end.

As I've said before, if there is mass non-compliance with this garbage, it will end at these places that largely are in business to steal other peoples' money. However, I have little faith that college students, who largely have been brainwashed the last two and half years by the corrupt educational system and media, will have the intestinal fortitude to protest this.

Last edited:
It seems like these cesspools will be the last ones holding out, like a Japanese soldier on a Pacific Island who still thought that WWII still was happening in 1950.

As I've said before, if there is mass non-compliance with this garbage, it will end at these places that largely are in business to steal other peoples' money. However, I have little faith that college students, who largely have been brainwashed the last two and half years by the corrupt educational system and media, will have the intestinal fortitude to protest this.
These are supposed to be institutions of higher learning. How can anyone think that's true anymore when their stance on masks and covid in general is as openly anti-science as possible.

These are supposed to be institutions of higher learning. How can anyone think that's true anymore when their stance on masks and covid in general is as openly anti-science as possible.
As the saying goes, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. That saying has been proved in spades since March 2020. That's why this never must be allowed to happen again while this country still exists, and I have my doubts that it will exist in its current form a hundred years from now.

We're really starting to see the effects of the results of the policies that began to be implemented in March 2020, and it's obvious that they have set this country back in so many ways, especially with the youth and young adults, and largely have made it a dysfunctional mess; if we ever do recover, it's going to take decades to repair the damage that's been done.

Last edited:

idiocy-idiotic.gif

Power and Control. Power and Control. Been that way for going on over 2 years now.

It's also a farce that one of the justifications for this is the Monkey pox virus, which almost exclusively is caused by homosexual intimate contact and has nothing to do with aerosols. This tells me that these creeps will use any premise, no matter how flimsy, to keep doing this. It's become almost masochistic, and seemingly never will end.

I've got to say, college students in my day would have been fed up with this BS by now. Propaganda really does work!

And I'm going to add something I've been reluctant to say for a long time. As someone who is deeply concerned with the harm these injections appear to be causing, specifically to young male athletes, I fear Franklin's vaccination stance will unfortunately be his undoing.

Last edited:
So what male athletes are you talking about? I watch a lot of sports and haven’t seen anything in nba, nfl, nhl or mlb that says this is an issue. Are you referring to that made up conspiracy article that says millions of athletes are dropping due to vaccine?

I've got to say, college students in my day would have been fed up with this BS by now. Propaganda really does work!

And I'm going to add something I've been reluctant to say for a long time. As someone who is deeply concerned with the harm these injections appear to be causing, specifically to young male athletes, I fear Franklin's vaccination stance will unfortunately be his undoing.
It wouldn't have been my choice but I'll take it!

So what male athletes are you talking about? I watch a lot of sports and haven’t seen anything in nba, nfl, nhl or mlb that says this is an issue. Are you referring to that made up conspiracy article that says millions of athletes are dropping due to vaccine?
There have been all kinds of reports from all over the world. A lot of soccer players. Reports in this country exist too, but the media simply won't connect any of them to the jab. Myocarditis is not a small thing.

There have been all kinds of reports from all over the world. A lot of soccer players. Reports in this country exist too, but the media simply won't connect any of them to the jab. Myocarditis is not a small thing.
Dont believe the soccer stuff as a lot has been proven wrong along with the tennis stuff. There hasnt been anything in us big 4 sports. Remember Covid itself is a major cause of myocarditis. Substantially higher then the vaccine.

Alex Berenson was on a certain 8:00 p.m. show last night talking about this issue. I've followed him since the start of this two and half years ago and he's always been way ahead of the curve in presenting data, much of which refuted what the so-called "experts" were shoving down our throats. I guess that's why he was pulled from certain media sites. You probably know which show this was so you probably can bring up the segment.

Reactions: indynittany
There are lots of studies that have shown that. Cases of myocarditis jumped substantially with covid even prior to vaccination.
That’s a lie. Nobody will fund such a study in the corrupt version of corporatism in which we live. Most of the data I’ve seen comes from oversees.

Reactions: 91Joe95

idiocy-idiotic.gif
If they have scientific-based degrees, they should lose their accreditation

Reactions: 91Joe95

What is Franklin’s stance?

That’s a lie. Nobody will fund such a study in the corrupt version of corporatism in which we live. Most of the data I’ve seen comes from oversees.
You don’t even need to look at studies. Do some research on the virus and educate yourself instead of conspiracy theories

I believe he came out and said he wouldn’t have anyone on the team who was unvaccinated.
For a healthy young adult like a PSU football player, the “vaccine,” which really is a misnomer because it’s more a therapeutic, is the equivalent of a placebo, especially with the current strains.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and blmr31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT