ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

On the bright side, the end of this board means the end of this thread.

I wonder where all the test board loons will end up? If they all end up at the same place, I can imagine some shell-shocked board admins asking each other what the fuk just happened to their board.

If the FDA gives EUA for 5-11 yr olds, then the FDA has lost all credibility. There's simply no way it meets EUA criteria

I don't have a 5 year old but if I did I am not sure I would want him or her to get this shot when we aren't really sure of the long term effects it may have - especially since this age group has extremely limited chance of adverse health effects from COVID. I do see the media trying to find kids in this age group to try to drive this message that they should get vaccinated - they showed one child that they said was "perfectly healthy" that unfortunately contracted COVID and died but when they showed her picture is was clear she was very obese so i am not sue that counts as perfectly healthy.

I don't have a 5 year old but if I did I am not sure I would want him or her to get this shot when we aren't really sure of the long term effects it may have - especially since this age group has extremely limited chance of adverse health effects from COVID. I do see the media trying to find kids in this age group to try to drive this message that they should get vaccinated - they showed one child that they said was "perfectly healthy" that unfortunately contracted COVID and died but when they showed her picture is was clear she was very obese so i am not sue that counts as perfectly healthy.
I have a 5 and 3 year old, my good friend who is a Dr at NIH said, in his words, "no f*ck!ng way should you give that to your kids".

Reactions: GoGoBanana

The study wasn't even a study. It was just "did the kids develop antibodies"

The number of kids that have died of covid in that age group is barely 100. And more than likely every one had major issues.

Reactions: bison13
On the bright side, the end of this board means the end of this thread.

I wonder where all the test board loons will end up? If they all end up at the same place, I can imagine some shell-shocked board admins asking each other what the fuk just happened to their board.
It's a great thread. Lots of high IQ people thinking, deriving, and getting things right that we would never get otherwise through the filter that is our media/government.

It's awesome.

I wouldn't give it to my 10 year old daughter. The benefits just aren't there for her.

This is deaths by report date, not date of death. And the CDC recently has been backfilling deaths from as far back as January 2020.. So it's nearly impossible to read anything from the death reporting right now

This is why I think the hospitalization numbers are probably the best indicator of where things are as from my understanding they have to be reported nearly daily. So the closet set of data to real time as we have available.

I have been saying since the beginning that deaths should be put into the data set based on when they occur not when reported. Putting them down when they are reported makes absolutely no sense to any 'scientist' or medical professional or statistician, so the most simplest conclusion is that the politicians and bureaucrats at the CDC don't want people to know the real data. Combine this death reporting issue with the complete lack of data and transparency on who is dying (age, vaccination status, and co-morbidity status) and again, not providing the people with the real data as to make informed decisions. That I am 100% sure of.

Reactions: Ski
If the FDA gives EUA for 5-11 yr olds, then the FDA has lost all credibility. There's simply no way it meets EUA criteria

Only way I give a 5-11 year old the vaccine is one of two reasons:

1. They have a sickness/co-morbidity that put's them at real risk of issue if they get Covid.

2. They have a family member that lives with them that has a serious medical condition/co-morbidity such that the vaccine is more of a family protection for that person. For instance, I know a family that has a daughter that is severely immuno-compromised such that the entire family has been in pretty much complete lockdown now for 18 months. To be able to vaccinate their youngest (below age 11) will take a great burden off of them knowing that there is some additional level of protection the youngest has against getting covid and spreading to her sister such that maybe they can start to live a little bit more of a normal life.

So approving the EUA for those cases actually above does makes sense. But for a normal generally healthy 5-11 year old, I just don't see it.

Reactions: bison13 and 91Joe95
Only way I give a 5-11 year old the vaccine is one of two reasons:

1. They have a sickness/co-morbidity that put's them at real risk of issue if they get Covid.

2. They have a family member that lives with them that has a serious medical condition/co-morbidity such that the vaccine is more of a family protection for that person. For instance, I know a family that has a daughter that is severely immuno-compromised such that the entire family has been in pretty much complete lockdown now for 18 months. To be able to vaccinate their youngest (below age 11) will take a great burden off of them knowing that there is some additional level of protection the youngest has against getting covid and spreading to her sister such that maybe they can start to live a little bit more of a normal life.

So approving the EUA for those cases actually above does makes sense. But for a normal generally healthy 5-11 year old, I just don't see it.

I'd agree there. For certain unique situations it makes sense.

For 99.99% of kids, it does not

I wouldn't give it to my 10 year old daughter. The benefits just aren't there for her.
My Dr friend didnt give it to his 14 or 19 yr old daughters. The one in college has a letter from he and Fauci allowing her to stay. lol

Reactions: psualt
.798M shots yesterday (nothing reported) so total up to 397.7M with the 7 day rolling average at 0.931M.

So far, 216.0 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 186.3 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 6.3M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 65.1%; Fully vaccinated = 56.1%; Booster = 3.4%

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 76.1%; Fully vaccinated = 65.7%; Booster = 3.6%

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 77.9%; Fully vaccinated = 67.5%; Booster = 5.8%

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 94.6%; Fully vaccinated = 83.7%; Booster = 8.9%

107,987 positives reported yesterday compared to 125,135 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 100,505

Fatality was 2,102 reported yesterday compared to 2,364 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 1,560.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 65,162 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 66,131 compared to one week ago 75,426 DOWN 13.6%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 7,388 compared yesterday 7-day average of 7,464 compared to one week ago 8,555 DOWN 13.6%.

Texas-11412, Ohio-6296, New York-5854, California-5698, Pennsylvania-5058, Michigan-4835, Virginia-3919, Minnesota-3883, Florida-3782, Wisconsin-3613, North Carolina-3598, Tennessee-3162, Illinios-3932, Kentucky-2675, Indiana-2633, Washington-2618, Arizona-2041, Utah-1975, Missouri-1932, New Jersey-1852, Colorado-1838

When you look at that top twenty, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New York, Arizona, and Utah area all states either still rising or on a plateau. Michigan and Minnesota are still rising. PA, New York, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Utah on an extended plateau. All other states in the decline. Even though Ohio #2 in cases, they are actually on a decline from a September 16th peak.

0.877M shots yesterday (nothing reported) so total up to 399.5M with the 7 day rolling average at 0.948M.

So far, 216.2 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 186.6 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 6.7M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 65.1%; Fully vaccinated = 56.2%; Booster = 3.6%

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 76.2%; Fully vaccinated = 65.8%; Booster = 3.9%

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 78.0%; Fully vaccinated = 67.6%; Booster = 6.1%

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 94.7%; Fully vaccinated = 83.8%; Booster = 9.5%

102,090 positives reported yesterday compared to 124,828 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 97,614

Fatality was 1,709 reported yesterday compared to 1,918 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 1,525.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 63,921 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 65,162 compared to one week ago 74,091 DOWN 13.7%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 7,271 compared yesterday 7-day average of 7,388 compared to one week ago 8,378 DOWN 13.2%.

Daily positives back down below 100,000 for the first time in 2+ months. Hospitalization decrease remains steady at 10%+ per week.

All the shit that’s fit to print.

It's only been the biggest story at the paper and in the country over the past year with some of its best reporters and editors working on it.

2j787u.jpg

So basically the flu is still much, much more dangerous to kids than covid, even the delta variant.
This is false. There were 136 pediatric flu deaths reported during the 2018-2019 season, 188 pediatric deaths reported in the 2019-2020 season. COVID claimed 350 kids during unprecedented school lockdowns, masking, sports cancellations.

• Haha
Reactions: GulfCoastLion
This is false. There were 136 pediatric flu deaths reported during the 2018-2019 season, 188 pediatric deaths reported in the 2019-2020 season. COVID claimed 350 kids during unprecedented school lockdowns, masking, sports cancellations.
You mean kids who dies "with" covid not from it right. I'd wager most if not all of those kids had numerous underlying conditions. If they counted flu deaths the way the did covid there would be a lot more flu deaths.

Go look at the hospitalization numbers. They are a pittance compared to the flu, and the flu has an actual vaccine kids can get, known treatments, etc that also drive down both the death and hospitalization numbers. Then look at what gets classified as a covid death. "With" Don't even get me started on how pediatrics suddenly goes up to age 25 for kids. Did you know Europe has had kids in school from the beginning without any problems? We've had these discussions with links several pages back if you wish to search for the data. I'm guessing you're a big no on that one. Summary: covid simply doesn't induce the nasty pneumonia response in kids that the flu does. Spoiler, that's a good thing.

Go look at the hospitalization numbers. They are a pittance compared to the flu, and the flu has an actual vaccine kids can get, known treatments, etc that also drive down both the death and hospitalization numbers. Then look at what gets classified as a covid death. "With" Don't even get me started on how pediatrics suddenly goes up to age 25 for kids. Did you know Europe has had kids in school from the beginning without any problems? We've had these discussions with links several pages back if you wish to search for the data. I'm guessing you're a big no on that one. Summary: covid simply doesn't induce the nasty pneumonia response in kids that the flu does. Spoiler, that's a good thing.
Considering all the irrelevant junk in your post and no direct response to his post, I am awarding the point to Stoney. Respect my decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Joe95
You mean kids who dies "with" covid not from it right.
How the hell do you think kids die from the flu? It’s the same situation. They die “with” the flu or “from” the flu but are usually weakened by some other condition.

0.877M shots yesterday (nothing reported) so total up to 399.5M with the 7 day rolling average at 0.948M.

So far, 216.2 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 186.6 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 6.7M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 65.1%; Fully vaccinated = 56.2%; Booster = 3.6%

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 76.2%; Fully vaccinated = 65.8%; Booster = 3.9%

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 78.0%; Fully vaccinated = 67.6%; Booster = 6.1%

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 94.7%; Fully vaccinated = 83.8%; Booster = 9.5%

102,090 positives reported yesterday compared to 124,828 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 97,614

Fatality was 1,709 reported yesterday compared to 1,918 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 1,525.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 63,921 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 65,162 compared to one week ago 74,091 DOWN 13.7%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 7,271 compared yesterday 7-day average of 7,388 compared to one week ago 8,378 DOWN 13.2%.

Daily positives back down below 100,000 for the first time in 2+ months. Hospitalization decrease remains steady at 10%+ per week.

1.15M shots yesterday so total up to 401.9M with the 7 day rolling average at 1.02M.

So far, 216.8 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 187.2 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 7.7M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 65.3%; Fully vaccinated = 56.4%; Booster = 4.2%

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 76.4%; Fully vaccinated = 66.0%; Booster = 4.4%

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 78.2%; Fully vaccinated = 67.8%; Booster = 7.0%

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 95.0%; Fully vaccinated = 84.0%; Booster = 10.9%

50,466 positives reported yesterday compared to 76,374 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 86,474

Fatality was 406 reported yesterday compared to 790 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 1,396.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 57,695 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 63,291 compared to one week ago 68,334 DOWN 15.6%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 6,659compared yesterday 7-day average of 7,271 compared to one week ago 7,693 DOWN 13.4%.

Last edited:

We need a flu lockdown.

1.15M shots yesterday (nothing reported) so total up to 401.9M with the 7 day rolling average at 1.02M.

So far, 216.8 million Americans have received at least one dose of a vaccine. At least 187.2 million people have completed a vaccination regimen. At least 7.7M have received a booster dose.

Total Population with at least one dose = 65.3%; Fully vaccinated = 56.4%; Booster = 4.2%

Population over 12 years of age with at least one dose = 76.4%; Fully vaccinated = 66.0%; Booster = 4.4%

Population over 18 years of age with at least one dose = 78.2%; Fully vaccinated = 67.8%; Booster = 7.0%

Population over 65 years of age with at least one dose = 95.0%; Fully vaccinated = 84.0%; Booster = 10.9%

50,466 positives reported yesterday compared to 76,374 week over week. 7-day rolling average is 86,474

Fatality was 406 reported yesterday compared to 790 week over week, 7-day rolling fatality at 1,396.

Hospitalizations reported 7 day rolling average is 57,695 compared to yesterday 7-day average at 63,291 compared to one week ago 68,334 DOWN 15.6%.

Hospital admissions reported 7 day rolling average is 6,659compared yesterday 7-day average of 7,271 compared to one week ago 7,693 DOWN 13.4%.

I know I’m not the sharpest knife in the shed, but I don’t get this:

“1.15M shots yesterday (nothing reported)”

If nothing was reported, why isn’t it zero?

Reactions: gogolion
You mean kids who dies "with" covid not from it right. I'd wager most if not all of those kids had numerous underlying conditions. If they counted flu deaths the way the did covid there would be a lot more flu deaths.
Bingo. The common flu is far worse in terms of serous symptoms, length and ability to cause death than the coronavirus in all ages. Anyone stating otherwise is ignorant and clearly brainwashed by the deceptive CDC info, Dr Fauci and complicit mainstream media.

How the hell do you think kids die from the flu? It’s the same situation. They die “with” the flu or “from” the flu but are usually weakened by some other condition.
Essentially true, but the flu almost always has far more serious, lengthy symptoms ( 7-10 days minimum, severe fever, headaches, bedridden, etc) in almost everyone than the man made Wuhan coronavirus. The coronavirus often has little to no effect on people, with 50% estimate asymptomatic, and virtually all healthy children asymptomatic. The flu will wipe out any and all ages for up to a week.

Essentially true, but the flu almost always has far more serious, lengthy symptoms ( 7-10 days minimum, severe fever, headaches, bedridden, etc) in almost everyone than the man made Wuhan coronavirus. The coronavirus often has little to no effect on people, with 50% estimate asymptomatic, and virtually all healthy children asymptomatic. The flu will wipe out any and all ages for up to a week.
Yet the death rates are the opposite.

Bingo. The common flu is far worse in terms of serous symptoms, length and ability to cause death than the coronavirus in all ages. Anyone stating otherwise is ignorant and clearly brainwashed by the deceptive CDC info, Dr Fauci and complicit mainstream media.

that is a hot take there.

Reactions: scottpsurules
that is a hot take there.
It’s 60 years of experience with the flu, including recently with my 4 1/2 year grandson who was bedridden for a week two years ago. Yet he and almost every person I know have had virtually no, or very minor symptoms from contracting COVID-19. Oh and you never have to get tested to know if you catch the flu or not, you simply are rendered incapacitated for a week, or more.

Reactions: lknwake
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT