ADVERTISEMENT

OT Tech Help can't open this msg board from iPhone

Nittany Ziggy

Dec 10, 2003
Pittsburgh
I get " Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred". I can see it bouncing between "n.rivals.com" and the original "bwi.forums.rivals.com" like a ping pong ball. I deleted my history and cookies and turned the motherfu@ker off and on already so you IT professionals need not chime in :cool:. Thanks for any help!

Reactions: step.eng69
I get " Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred". I can see it bouncing between "n.rivals.com" and the original "bwi.forums.rivals.com" like a ping pong ball. I deleted my history and cookies and turned the motherfu@ker off and on already so you IT professionals need not chime in :cool:. Thanks for any help!
Normally, the option you chose works. I've done it several times with Firefox and Chrome. Here is a link to a site with two other suggestions:

3 ways to fix the redirect loop error

I do know of someone who had to adjust their System Time and Zone and others who had to nuke the browser and start over.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I finally figured it out. I had to adjust my iPhone's privacy settings to allow cookies from websites i visit. Now that the new cookie is in place, I set it back to block all cookies again.

Thanks for your reply. I finally figured it out. I had to adjust my iPhone's privacy settings to allow cookies from websites i visit. Now that the new cookie is in place, I set it back to block all cookies again.
You are only one of two people I know who don't allow cookies. I love it.

Rotary phone Zig? Have to dial the operator!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT