ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pitt fans making it easy today...

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date
They have to grab onto something. It's not like they have a real team to root for.

I was in Oakland for Halloween a few years back and 2 students were dressed as KKK members. I was at a frat party on another occasion and a large confederate flag was displayed on the wall.

Had a fan at the game last year running his mouth with a Pitt logo tattooed on his leg.

Really just a weird place.

I was at a PSU frat Halloween party, years ago, where an Italian kid was dressed up as Buckwheat and another frat brother had a KKK outfit on with a Smiley Face on his hood that said: "Have a nice day!" He was checking the guest list at the door. And yes there was a Rebel flag tacked up on the wall.

People in glass houses..............................................................

Reactions: psualt
I was at a PSU frat Halloween party, years ago, where an Italian kid was dressed up as Buckwheat and another frat brother had a KKK outfit on with a Smiley Face on his hood that said: "Have a nice day!" He was checking the guest list at the door. And yes there was a Rebel flag tacked up on the wall.

People in glass houses..............................................................
And I'm sure no one with a PSU tattoo ever has ever run their mouth.

Reactions: crd5333

Exactly. There are plenty of weirdo idiot Penn State fans too. This Is a dumb argument you cant win.

Reactions: TheGLOV

I get what you're saying, but if you haven't noticed, we are going to get our fair share of criticisms from everyone regardless of what goes on at PSU. Is it really unreasonable to share my experiences at other schools?

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT