ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Oregon or Utah?

I would root for Oregon and hope they get into the Rose Bowl. Then I’d like to see Penn State get in also. That would set up a 25 year reunion from that great 1994 team.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
They shoulda’ been behind PSU to begin with (especially Utah)

Now, let's not discount Utah's SIGNATURE WIN over.......Arizona State?

The hype surrounding this team was just insane when you take a closer look at their actual resume.

They're a good fundamentally sound football team. A long way from "great", though.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Boy, I'd be pissed if this utah offensive coordinator was ours, the runs are so obvious, they put the qb behind center whenever they run.

If this keeps up I dont think you have to worry about Utah taking a NY6 spot. This is more Utah playing awful than Oregon playing great.

Playing either of these Pac12 teams in the Rose Bowl would be a major “Meh”. Let Wisconsin go.

Let’s hope for something better.

Guess this is what happens when Utah plays someone with a pulse. Not counting them out, but it’s lookin bleak. If they do get blown out tho, wouldn’t be surprised if they’re given the MN treatment....or worse cause they have zero wins worth noting.

Despite tonight's game by UT, I think both teams match up well with PSU.

Oregon especially would give us all we could handle.

They stretch the field well, and they run it well. And their d-line is very aggressive and athletic. Their freshman DE stud from California is going to be a great one. Was one of the top recruits in the nation last year.

They haven't been consistently dominant this year, but when they're on, they're really tough.

At least one of those two targeting calls was “targeting”, wasn’t it? Weird game.

Oregon crowd are great golf clappers.

It also goes without saying the only competition on the West Coast for the Song Girls are the Oregon cheerleaders...

giphy.gif

The upper deck of the stadium is 80% empty. The Wack 12 is the only power 5 that would have a conference game with playoff implications and it that empty even with some Utah fans beating traffic. It wouldn't surprise me if we are 25 years into the college football playoff and a Pac whatever school hasnt won it.

The upper deck of the stadium is 80% empty. The Wack 12 is the only power 5 that would have a conference game with playoff implications and it that empty even with some Utah fans beating traffic. It wouldn't surprise me if we are 25 years into the college football playoff and a Pac whatever school hasnt won it.

Oh, silly, Southern Cal is a dynasty, just in between periods of dominance. Much better job than PSU -- even PSU fans will tell us that.

P12 “Cheerleaders”?

1) UCLA
2) Oregon (though they often seem to be missing their poles)
3) USC

Someone please pick up the flags

Oh, I believe you are mistaken here. UCLA is third at best. It's USC >>>>>>>Oregon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UCLA. UCLA has talent though.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

32a3f1dbfa03875b3b3f42529ad59c2c.jpg

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Maybe the Utah defense was only ranked high because the best offense they played was USC’s 3rd string Quarterback. Just maybe....

Michigan and Iowa are both better than Utah

Utah loss should open up Cotton for PSU if it comes to that. I don't see Cotton wanting Utah vs Cincy for example. B12 teams will now get Playoff and Sugar if LSU wins. If GA wins then that opens up Orange for PSU. All this assumes we don't get Rose.

Reactions: LionRange
Does PSU really have anything to gain by playing either Oregon or Utah in the Rose Bowl? The makings of a putrid game regardless if it’s us or Wisconsin.

I’m rooting for Wisconsin tomorrow to hopefully displace PSU from the Rose and place us in a more meaningful Bowl game.

Does PSU really have anything to gain by playing either Oregon or Utah in the Rose Bowl? The makings of a putrid game regardless if it’s us or Wisconsin.

I’m rooting for Wisconsin tomorrow to hopefully displace PSU from the Rose and place us in a more meaningful Bowl game.

Like the orange against Virginia? Or cotton against...Memphis? I’ll take the Rose.

If you dont"t care about a NY6 bowl bid then root for Wisky and LSU then hope we get Outback against Bama. However, as I just posted I think in that scenario we will go to Cotton. I think the Outback may be out of play for us with Utah"s loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT