ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nominations for most beautiful female newscaster or weather girl

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
Please feel free to nominate the female newscaster or weather girl that you think is most beautiful. Feel free to nominate more than one and include photos, but you'll need to include a name in order for them to be included in the tournament.

Megyn Kelly

megynkelly5-Edit.jpg

Please feel free to nominate the female newscaster or weather girl that you think is most beautiful. Feel free to nominate more than one and include photos, but you'll need to include a name in order for them to be included in the tournament.

Jackie Johnson

Most-Beautiful-Weather-Women-Jackie-Johnson-1024x605.png

Reactions: LemonEars
Please feel free to nominate the female newscaster or weather girl that you think is most beautiful. Feel free to nominate more than one and include photos, but you'll need to include a name in order for them to be included in the tournament

Evelyn Taft

Most-Beautiful-Weather-Women-Evelyn-Taft-2.png

Reactions: Virginia Joe
Philly NBC10's morning 1-2 punch of Sheena Parveen doing weather and Jessica Boyington doing traffic:

Sheena:
parveen1.jpg

Jessica:

JessicaBoyington.jpg

Reactions: bison13
Philly NBC10's morning 1-2 punch of Sheena Parveen doing weather and Jessica Boyington doing traffic:

Sheena:
parveen1.jpg

Jessica:

JessicaBoyington.jpg
Oh pleez, Sheena is so annoying the way always sticks her chin out every ten seconds. Seems to think that's a way to make her point. Take notice next time.

Reactions: EPC FAN
Oh Sheena.......my choice as well (even though she's an FSU fan)

but she warrants a full body pic

081912-Sheena-Parveen-400.jpg

7787764568_4ab54c9045_b.jpg

I definitely remember her when she first started at a station here in Tally. Unfortunately, I knew she would not be here long and would be heading to a bigger market. It was nice while it lasted. We had a very attractive blond who followed her, but of course, she did not stay long either. The weather has not been nearly as interesting since these two left.

Reactions: PSUPALY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT