ADVERTISEMENT

OT: JZ (live) coming up on Mississippi espn radio @ 4:30...edit: Podcast linked

Still don't know when this interview is. The station itself makes it crystal clear (for Mississippi, I guess).

Didn't JZ bet $10K that the trials wouldn't even happen, $100K that they'd never be found guilty, and/or $1M that they'd never see jail time?

Can someone refresh my memory of this?

Love him or hate him (or both) .......

Two things are undeniable:
1 - The guy has more "balls" and "fight" in him than all of the "Dickless Wonders" that a slew of Penn Staters have been supporting over the last several years.
2 - The one thing Penn State needed more than anything - and woefully lacked - is some "balls" and "fight"

He just claimed he lost a national radio gig due to his support of JS. Is he talking about the nationally syndicated show where he paid for the airtime? Or was there some other JZ show in the past 6 years that was national?

Edit: To his credit, JZ corrected this claim, that was made by the host.

Love him or hate him (or both) .......

Two things are undeniable:
1 - The guy has more "balls" and "fight" in him than all of the "Dickless Wonders" that a slew of Penn Staters have been supporting over the last several years.
2 - The one thing Penn State needed more than anything - and woefully lacked - is some "balls" and "fight"

If crazy equals ball in your eyes then I agree.

If crazy equals ball in your eyes then I agree.
Dude is an attention whore who preys on people that want to believe something and this got him air time which is his drug. Every time this crap recycles back up some POS small time station invites him on. He's moving on to more relevant things so he can try and get his air time.

Reactions: Corabi94
More look at me BS. Had he only revealed his mole he could have shattered the narrative. Even with these guys going to prison he didn't do it. What an epic failure on JZ's part.

I don't think anyone actually thinks there is a "mole."

If there was and the mole collected money, both JZ & the mole are felons.

If there was a mole who didn't collect, it doesn't really prove anything, does it?

Chalk it up with the "audio recording" that his "investigator" had where Myers admitted nothing happened. (also a felony in PA if AM didn't give permission & it wasn't in a public place). Never released.

Then there were several videos & interviews with Aaron's former friends, ex-girlfriend(s), and former neighbors, all with prior reasons outside this story to have grudges against him. Out of curiosity, since there were some 30 "accusers" as he likes to say, and he has "all the settlement docs" -- why hasn't he found and released any damning background interviews from close associates of the other 29+? Have to just kinda assume that there are none to be found.

I'm sure that after a day of meltdown, he'll move on and we won't be hearing from him about this case any more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT