ADVERTISEMENT

OT Ford's new Bronco ad...

If only it had lone wolf power!
ASqoS4V3mv20SgsAhcKIgSofz8U64pAV0hXOzY8te7fhED7msDab-HSetq0xrKOFk2nhgI7iOjDWBVgXeCuZuANB_N1TXsxH2So6IqWJ1T2fqaI97seM-pHZkgwBg6aGCQ

"Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for hookers and cocaine ..." Long live wolf power! :cool:

Reactions: bison13
Bronco is getting RAVE reviews. I love it, to be honest. I've always liked the Jeep but found it to be lacking in many areas, like electronics, and never pulled the trigger on one. For example, for a large SUV/Truck the backup camera and screen are a crime. They are so small compared to everything else in the class and it is a shame that this is where they chose to scrimp. The Bronco has a very nice and typical Ford screen with decent connectivity for external devices.

2021_Ford_Bronco_41.jpg

CR-Cars-InlineHero-2021-Ford-Bronco-Sport-red-f-7-20

2021-ford-bronco-sport-031.jpg
Have you been in a Wrangler JL? The backup camera is HD and the upgraded screen isn’t massive, but it sure is quite big enough for the vehicle. As a matter of fact, I was quite impressed with the upgraded infotainment option which includes the bigger screen.

Reactions: Obliviax
Try to keep up:
3.5-Liter EcoBoost V-6: 375 hp, 470 lb-ft
The F-150's 3.5-liter twin-turbo gasoline V-6 produces 375 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque. Ti-VCT, PFDI, and auto stop-start are also included. This engine makes the best F-150 for towing and hauling.Feb 6, 2020
I agree, today’s smaller displacement higher revving turbo-charged vehicles pump out great hp & Torque. But unless I’m wrong, when drivers beat them they wear out much quicker than a V8. I’m talking about the 4cyl twin turbo that they’re planning to put in the new Bronco. How many off road trips before seals melt and bearings are eaten up. I thought for 30K plus they would have gone totally nostalgic and offered a fuel injected 289ci stroked just right for some sick high torque numbers.

I agree, today’s smaller displacement higher revving turbo-charged vehicles pump out great hp & Torque. But unless I’m wrong, when drivers beat them they wear out much quicker than a V8. I’m talking about the 4cyl twin turbo that they’re planning to put in the new Bronco. How many off road trips before seals melt and bearings are eaten up. I thought for 30K plus they would have gone totally nostalgic and offered a fuel injected 289ci stroked just right for some sick high torque numbers.

Fords 2.3 liter (The 4cylinder) turbo isn’t a twin turbo.

30k isn’t a lot of money in automotive terms. The average new vehicle purchase price in the us is just under 40k. Manufacturers aren’t going to develop new bespoke motors for relatively cheap vehicles when they have engines already in production that work.

Mismanaging turbo heat is a thing of the past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT