ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Facebook help needed

psu 83

May 29, 2001
Tamaqua, PA
My account was hacked and am unable to recover it; whoever hacked it put a 2 verification system in place. I can request a new password and it's sent to my email but after entering it I'm asked for the second step verification which I don't know. I've searched the web for FB technical support but no luck; ordinarily I wouldn't care but there are a lot of memories and photos I want to recover of family, friends and pets. Any advice/help? Thank You in advance?

Google Facebook account hacked two step verification. This is a relatively common hack and there are numerous articles and video tutorials that will pop up to show you how to solve this.

One of my sister's friends had their account hacked and the person that did it posted a huge moving sale with all kinds of items for about half of what you'd expect to buy them. Of course this sale was seen by the guy's entire friend list. Then when contacted to buy something, the hacker wanted paid upfront or a deposit.

There are some terrible people out there. Hope you get your situation fixed here soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT