ADVERTISEMENT

We need your help

Aug 31, 2005
State College
bwi.rivals.com
First of all, I just want to thank everyone who has offered us kind words regarding our coverage of Penn State football this season.

I know I can speak for Ryan when I say that the additions of @David Eckert-BWI Staff, @Greg Pickel BWI staff, and @Thomas Frank Carr to our coverage team has filled out our product exponentially. They're awesome colleagues and even better guys, and I'm thrilled over the direction we're headed through their additions to the team.

All that said, as we continue to expand our coverage, we want to make sure that it's being distributed to every one of you as conveniently and expansively as possible.

- We have created and developed a massive podcast operation with daily content. Please, please, please, if you have an Apple, Spotify, Google account - subscribe to the podcasts. Like the podcast. Leave a review for the podcasts. (Unless you think I'm a big dummy who should shut up and let T-Frank talk more... in which case, come on, that's hurtful.)

Click the link to follow on your app of choice: Apple, Spotify, Audible, Podbean, and Google.

- We have created and developed a massive YouTube operation with daily content, too! Same message here, and it's extremely important to us that you subscribe, like, and if the spirit moves you, to comment on our videos. It's a longer story than anyone needs to hear, but all of those actions help us broaden our audience and, in turn, help to support Blue White Illustrated.

The button is big, red, and says "SUBSCRIBE" and can be found HERE.

T-Frank is going to personally break down 5,000 hours of film from the 2020 football season for whoever becomes the 5,000th subscriber today. I'm kidding. Or am I? 🤔

giphy.gif

- This one is especially important. We have created a daily newsletter that allows us to get our stories and content delivered directly to your email. Whether or not you already visit the site daily, this gives us the chance to send our breaking news alerts and daily updates directly to you.

If you haven't already, all you need to do is take a minute at THIS LINK to complete the sign-up process.

As a thank you for taking the time to support us, we want to return the favor.

If you've gone ahead and completed any or all of the three requests listed above, we're going to establish a drawing for free one-year subscriptions to our online edition of Blue White Illustrated magazine to five winners. All you need to do is email us at staff@bluewhiteonline.com to let us know you've subscribed to our podcasts, YouTube, and newsletter and we'll enter you into the pool for a chance to win.

So that's it. That's my big requests and I'm hoping as many of you are willing to help as possible as every single contribution by you helps us to build a better product moving forward.

Thanks so much.

For those of you who are podcast/tech savvy, is there one app from the above list that you recommend?

To echo Nate, thank you all for welcoming me into the BWI community here. It's been great interacting with you all and, of course, I can't wait to keep it going as we move closer to the Iowa game!

Reactions: NC2017
For those of you who are podcast/tech savvy, is there one app from the above list that you recommend?
Depends on what kind of phone you have and if you're interested in audio and video or just audio, so let's start there.

Personally, I just use the YouTube app if I want the video and if not, I use Apple Podcast app on iPhone. The Spotify app works perfectly well too, of course.

Reactions: BW Lion
ADVERTISEMENT