ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ever notice that a ton of young ladies say they are “part Cherokee”

Locolion

Sep 3, 2005
I must have had 100 young lasses tell me this over the last 20 years. It’s ALWAYS “part Cherokee.” Never “Lakota,” “Kickapoo,” “Huron,” “Pequot,” “Sioux,” “Erie,” “Chumash”, etc. Is it some kinda exotic fantasy line of bullshit devoid of creativity or historical knowledge of other potential tribes to choose? Anyone else notice this same thing?

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Yes. Never a different tribe. No Seminole, chactaw, or whatever. Almost always Cherokee

I must have had 100 young lasses tell me this over the last 20 years. It’s ALWAYS “part Cherokee.” Never “Lakota,” “Kickapoo,” “Huron,” “Pequot,” “Sioux,” “Erie,” “Chumash”, etc. Is it some kinda exotic fantasy line of bullshit devoid of creativity or historical knowledge of other potential tribes to choose? Anyone else notice this same thing?

No. Cannot say I have.

While I don't think that I've had 100 young lasses say anything to me over the last 20 years, if they did tell me that they were part anything, it was probably "nauseous":oops:

Huh? You asked a question to the board and I answered it honestly.

Don't be a douche.

Just teasing you. I can play a little rough even when joking. I suppose that does make me a douche and I am OK with that.

Yeah. I am guessing he was looking for validation of his claim more than asking a question.

I was looking for validation. It also was the Last of the Mohicans post that reminded me of this question I had based on hearing “part Cherokee” a lot. Thank you for your honesty

Okay. Today I learned two things about you, both from the horse’s mouth: one, you have good taste and, two, you’re a douche.

I have a good taste for douches. 3 things learned from ME!!!! On a roll

On a side note. One of my closest friends when I was in the navy was a full blood Navajo. His last name was "cowboy "... Go figure .

On a side note. One of my closest friends when I was in the navy was a full blood Navajo. His last name was "cowboy "... Go figure .

Is that true? Kinda surreal. Burt Cowboy the Navajo. Incredible

NO!

How does that even come up in your conversation? I don't think it has ever come up in any of my conversations with a young lady.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
You mean your opening line isn't "What's your indian heritage?".

Come on, it comes up in conversations all the time. :)

If she responds "Punjabi","Gujarati", or any of the other ethnic groups of the Indian subcontinent, then she's smart enough to continue the conversation.

If she says Cherokee then she better have big tits.

If she responds "Punjabi","Gujarati", or any of the other ethnic groups of the Indian subcontinent, then she's smart enough to continue the conversation.

If she says Cherokee then she better have big tits.

...big tits and give her a bottle of Jim Beam. That actually isn’t a nice thing to say - I feel a little bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT