ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Early Weekend Jukebox - whatcha got?

new (to me) cover band from Lexington Ky... pretty good lead singer with lots of talent....

With this episode we are excited to introduce to you a long time friend of the band Lauren Mink! Lauren is a 2 time American Idol contestant and popular Lexington performer who really shines in these videos!
I don't want to sidetrack the thread but how does a band singing covers (quite well, IM(NS)HO) make enough money? I mean there were at least 9 members of that band with some playing what look to me to be expensive equipment.

I don't want to sidetrack the thread but how does a band singing covers (quite well, IM(NS)HO) make enough money? I mean there were at least 9 members of that band with some playing what look to me to be expensive equipment.
read about their project and idea. From what I can tell they are a cover studio band They try to get their music out there on YOUTUBE I guess. When I re find the idea about the band, I'll post

see the clip the making of the band....

Who here has been autoplaying an artist?

Obviously I am. I forgot how much I used to just listen to Jean-Luc Ponty when I was working.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 91Joe95
I'm not a John Travolta fan in any way, but God bless him. When you're good, you're good. When ONJ needs you, you're beyond good. She is simply beautiful with a capital b. Amazing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT