ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Downside of emotional Saturday night games

It’s taken me all damn day to recover. Didn’t sleep much at all and I’ve been on this board too damn long today. Ah, it’s rough being a fan of a top-ten team.

local.gif

Reactions: Connorpozlee
It’s taken me all damn day to recover. Didn’t sleep much at all and I’ve been on this board too damn long today. Ah, it’s rough being a fan of a top-ten team.
I hear you. Did not sleep well last night and probably didn’t sleep at all after the Iowa game last year.

Reactions: LionJim
I hear you. Did not sleep well last night and probably didn’t sleep at all after the Iowa game last year.
I slept surprisingly well after the Iowa game--which I was concerned about as we had a long drive home. But the A/C in the hotel after a long hot day helped.

Reactions: Lionguy32

I woke up last Saturday morning wide awake (as in not just an aging man having to use the bathroom wakeup) at 4:30 and couldn’t make myself go back to sleep. I was like a 6 year old on Christmas morning waiting for the season to start. This morning I woke up at 5:30 and watched a replay of the second half.
Someday I’ll grow up.

Yep I hate night games.

What do you know...Narduzzi got one thing right. He did make some offhand comment about us being able to sleep at night (after RUTS).

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT