ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 85,000 COVID cases and Barkley is Partying maskless in NYC

so once you get hurt and are out of the season, you never have to interact with the team or show up? Just get to collect a paycheck and rehab?
I would assume under covid restrictions, he's not coming to the facility every day. Under normal circumstances, he would be.

It is not about the risk, it is about the rules. Law and Order. Follow the rules, he is not exempt because he got 16 yards on 18 carries against the Steelers.

Lol - You officially are not serious with this. A few posts up, it was about him killing others, and now here in this post, "it is not about the risk" and "it is about the rules."

From the perspective of public safety and law and order, him not wearing a mask in the instance you cited is the equivalent of him driving 21MPH at 9:00am in one of those "20MPH M-F 8:30am-9:30am" school zones.... On the morning of Labor Day.

You really have nothing to stand on here, JoeBot.

So there was not bar tender working there that he was putting at risk Short Bus let alone others in the private bar? Going to a private bar with only Jones is a lot... well you know.

Yes. And that level of risk is acceptable.

If the bartender is so worried, said bartender can wear an N95 mask (which protects you against the virus).

Otherwise, the bartender can quit.

You aren't going to use "safety, safety, safety" to rule us.

I expected better from him. This is unacceptable and the league should take action. I thought he was a sure thing, great guy and great player, but I’m not so sure anymore.
I watched this guy for three years, in high school. His classmates liked him because he was genuine. The other football parents had nothing but good things to say about him. A huge crowd turned out for a parade in his honor two years ago, in Coplay, PA. The town thought that much of him.
Now, you’re using a suspect picture to besmirch his character. You’re one of the vicious members of this fan base. You’re a racist, too. F*CK YOU!

I watched this guy for three years, in high school. His classmates liked him because he was genuine. The other football parents had nothing but good things to say about him. A huge crowd turned out for a parade in his honor two years ago, in Coplay, PA. The town thought that much of him.
Now, you’re using a suspect picture to besmirch his character. You’re one of the vicious members of this fan base. You’re a racist, too. F*CK YOU!
I’m the least racist person on this board.

Heaven forbid Barkley gets a cold because he didn't wear a mask

Yes, he needs to wrap himself in bubble wrap and go hide in the basement. On the positive side, he makes enough money and doesn't have to rely on family members to funnel "the big guy" his share of the loot.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
You should visit the inner city. Maybe Harlem or the west side of Jersey City.
Not sure they know masks exist.

LdN
I have to agree with you. I drive through Newark everyday and most residents act as if they’re naturally immune from this virus. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think people should live in fear but some of the behavior is inviting trouble.

I have to agree with you. I drive through Newark everyday and most residents act as if they’re naturally immune from this virus. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think people should live in fear but some of the behavior is inviting trouble.

Factually most residents are naturally immune.
What is sad is while this happens the govs keep businesses closed

LdN

The Giants will probably be fined. The main issue is Barkley and Daniel Jones were both present and were not wearing a mask. Team members are no longer allowed to meet outside of team facilities after the Titans held practices at a high school when their facilities were closed. It is a bad look when your 2 leaders on the team are not following NFL protocols for 2020. The NFL is also threatening forfeitures and lose of draft picks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT