ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2 weeks ago an advisor told me to buy anything signed and authenticated by cassius clay.........

Unfortunately never got around to doing that. God rest his soul. Great man

Was the advisor suggesting that items with his former name were more valuable than items signed "Muhammad Ali", or are you simply using the former name for some other reason?

Was the advisor suggesting that items with his former name were more valuable than items signed "Muhammad Ali", or are you simply using the former name for some other reason?

He said that the ones signed as cassius were more valuable on a whole then Muhammad Ali. He didn't sign Cassius that long.

He also made about $40,000 on accumulating signed Yogi Berra baseballs which he sold after Yogi passed. He bought them for around 50 to 100 a pop, prior to his death, then sold them for the aforementioned profit

Did you buy any of his military garb with the name "Clay" on it?
I'm sorry but refusing to serve your country by claiming the muslim religipn is shameless.
Walk into an American Legion or VFW and ask those true Americans what they thought of him.

I'm sorry but refusing to serve your country by claiming the muslim religipn is shameless.
Walk into an American Legion or VFW and ask those true Americans what they thought of him.

I don't agree with his decision but I respect it. And I've been the Legion Post in Lower Burrell, PA and quite a few members today expressed respect for Ali.

How do you feel about being sent to kill people for no good reason? Oh, we're just supposed to do what we are told, you'll have to trust us on this. My ass, trust them.

Unfortunately never got around to doing that. God rest his soul. Great man

I had a wonderful experience with him in private over several days in his hotel suite and dinners, in the early '90's. In private, a very quiet, honorable 'gentleman' who loved simple magic tricks and short conversations. Walking in public in Chicago, everyone wanted his attention and bothered him endlessly.

I feel very lucky to have had time with him and his wife Lonnie, as well as several signed items. Yes, a great man who gave much to the world, and to charity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT