ADVERTISEMENT

Olympians heading to tune up in Germany

Damn stream....I missed it but frank is right there w the best. But he will continue get better. His style really frustrating as he clearly can score but he is like 20-4 this cycle so hard to argue with it.

By 'now' I evidently meant after multiple Greco awards ceremonies. But Frank will be the next match.
Holly crap the Ref gave that match away...DID NOT WANT TO SEE THE WORLD CHAMP LOSE...FRANK WAS PUT ON THE CLOCK 3 TIMES...THAT GUY TOOK 1 SHOOT !!!! FREAKIN SAD BIG TIME !!!! THAT'S OKAY FRANK IS RIGHT THERE AND HAS A GREAT SHOT FOR GOLD !!!! WILL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR SILVER TODAY...WOW...UNREAL....

another pushout with, I believe, 6 sec, and Tank falls 4-5
No...What lost the match is the ref putting Frank on the clock 3 times....That guy took 1 shot...That ref was not going to let the 2012 World Champ loss..That is a bunch of crap...Frank did go defense too much after the lead but that guy was smart enough to make it look like he was trying to score..Only scored 3 points on push outs. 1 with 3 seconds left in the match....GREAT MATCH BY FRANK THOUGH...HE KNOWS HE CAN WIN THE GOLD NOW !!!!

Good. I'm not happy to see Frank lose, but intl refs bring what they are, better for him to experience it now. He has the opportunity to further adapt and refine before it really counts.

Probably deserved to go on the clock each time, couldn't hold center. That being said, looked like Asgarov got a PO point and yet Frank remained in the clock and gave up a point 5 seconds later, which wouldn't be correct. I also thought the 3rd PO could've been waved off for a straight push. Frustrating that Asgarov could get 5 points by doing nothing but working under hooks and driving forward like some type of sumo match

Reactions: tikk10
Dennis rolling this morning so far. Into the finals with 10-0 and 11-0 barrages.

didnt watch the matches but those scores suggest his gut got some work this morning.

clearly not the toughest tournament but still a good showing for all of our guys to place. 3 in the finals and 2 bronze. no truely head scratching loses. lots of learning for rio.

Probably deserved to go on the clock each time, couldn't hold center. That being said, looked like Asgarov got a PO point and yet Frank remained in the clock and gave up a point 5 seconds later, which wouldn't be correct. I also thought the 3rd PO could've been waved off for a straight push. Frustrating that Asgarov could get 5 points by doing nothing but working under hooks and driving forward like some type of sumo match

Baloney. He didn't "deserve" to be put on the damn clock THREE times. One thing for sure though, all of these screwings is a great tutorial for how to get the job done in Rio. I for one, believe Tank can, and WILL medal in Rio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT