ADVERTISEMENT

Olympians heading to tune up in Germany

Has the us decided who is going to Germany/Rio as workout partners??

Small number of competitors. German first, then Austria / Ukraine winner if Frank wins.

All of the guys are into quarters. Been searching for tweets - none, live stream - none, any old updates in real time - none so far.

1st round results according to brackets
Dennis tomorrow
Frank 11-4
Burroughs 10-4
Cox 10-4
Snyder won 9-3
Dalegnev did not go and is home. saw a tweet last night he is back training

All of the guys are into quarters. Been searching for tweets - none, live stream - none, any old updates in real time - none so far.

1st round results according to brackets
Dennis tomorrow
Frank 11-4
Burroughs 10-4
Cox 10-4
Snyder won 9-3
Dalegnev did not go and is home. saw a tweet last night he is back training

Live stream here: http://www.sporttv1.de/livestreams.php

Site suggests it's starting up again at 2 pm, which is 8 am EST, or right now.

Results from here:
http://www.gp-ringen-dortmund.de/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=424&Itemid=115

Frank has Dzhafarian in his semi match.

Last edited:
Frank into semis with 11-4 win over german

gets ukranian up next.

thanks tikk10

On Twitter I'm seeing Burroughs on deck and Frank two after Burroughs.

JB with 2 low singles to TDs and a pushout for 5-0 lead after one.

sorry had to move furniture so wife could vaccum.....and that quick JB gets the 10-0TF on to the semi for him.

My info was bad apparently, Frank not up quite yet. I'm also seeing that Cox is going to go on a mat not being streamed.

tank wins 9-2 and into the finals. his reshots look good and H&H defense remains more than solid.

what is he like 20-3 this cycle so far??

criteria kid has a major-major test in finals

Frank looked good, wins 9-2. Gave up a roll-through and followed that with a 4 pt move, two TDs, and the obligatory point for baiting his frustrated opponent into punching Frank in the head.

Reactions: SRATH
Frank looked good, wins 9-2. Gave up a roll-through and followed that with a 4 pt move, two TDs, and the obligatory point for baiting his frustrated opponent into punching Frank in the head.

intentional or not baiting his competition into a frustration warning and a point has been interesting to watch.

intentional or not baiting his competition into a frustration warning and a point has been interesting to watch.
Frank has heavy hands and he's got a good sense of where the line is. I enjoy that the int'l guys are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Feed went black while Burroughs was approaching a tech. Snyder lost his semi.

cox back in for bronze as AZE is into the finals as you wouldve expected.

snyder loses 3-1 to AZE. not a bad loss for snyder but the young buck met the old bull and got the horns.

will be in for bronze nontheless.

USA w 2 in finals, 2 going for bronze

Reactions: PSU22
When is the finals ? Need to know when Frank is coming up against the 2012 World Champ...I think Frank can beat him !!!!
Greco finals running right now and FS finals follow, I believe. But it may still take a bit because I've seen at least one Bronze medal match on the same mat they're streaming the finals.

Greco finals running right now and FS finals follow, I believe. But it may still take a bit because I've seen at least one Bronze medal match on the same mat they're streaming the finals.
Thanks tikk10....

By 'now' I evidently meant after multiple Greco awards ceremonies. But Frank will be the next match.

He'll yeah frank 2 and 2 for a 4 point lead after 1.

Was on shot clock odd exchange and he shoots lifts and puts him down.

Awesome!!

Frank on the clock but gets a huge double for four. 4-0 at half.

Stream is bad. Jumping ahead for me. Did not see how aze scored but is 4-3 now w 30 secs

I missed action aze must have got 2 TD and tank loses 5-4

I think it was 4 steps out and a shot clock? My feed was so jumpy I maybe saw half that match. Win or lose, Frank is right there though. Asgarov controlled the center though.

Frank stopped wrestling and lost the match. I'll never understand why wrestlers choose to be safe. Keep wrestling and let the chips fall where they lay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT