ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma took away all our room for error. F Ohio State.

OMG, stfu already! Rankings mean nothing....and they mean even less than nothing in the 2nd week of the GD season. Pull yourself back from the ledge and enjoy the win yesterday. And besides, the Suckeyes losing is ALWAYS a good thing (unless it helps Michigan). I'm sure you'll whine at some point when they win a game, too.
If rankings meant nothing than Oklahoma would not have jumped us for beating a team that struggled for over half a game against Indiana...but they were ranked #2. Don't be fooled by the "playoff committee" garbage...it's the same results as the BCS expect with four teams instead of two.

WAY too early to worry about this. It's a long season with a ton of games left to play. Surprises happen each and every week too. I think the only sure team right now to make the playoff based on the eyeball test is Alabama. USC always seems to lay an egg somewhere along the way. Oklahoma has to play Okie State on the road and TCU which I think is much improved. Clemson may get beat next week on the road at Louisville. One week at a time.

OU didn't take anything. OSU gave it away. Let's hope Barrett is still their qb by the time we play them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT