ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State students flip their ****

EzdxKThXsAE_uJ9
This is obviously Joe Paterno’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: BBrown
As is assuming that we know who did it until we know who did it.
Maybe MtNity is trying out for a spot on one of the cable networks - god knows they never jump to conclusions - he owned the mistake which will get his resume rejected out of hand since those tools never admit when they lie ot are flat out wrong.

I can tell most, if not all the posters on this thread have not lived in the Columbus area. This happens in the campus area every couple of years. Block parties that get out of control, and used to be known for dumpster fires, although I believe they have removed most of the dumpsters in that area. Since this is not an uncommon occurrence, you see that it is treated as not a big deal by the local news media (I looked at all 4 Columbus TV station websites a couple of days ago and one or two of them didn’t even have the story). Yep, just another ho hum student riot at duhO$U.

Reactions: step.eng69
I can tell most, if not all the posters on this thread have not lived in the Columbus area. This happens in the campus area every couple of years. Block parties that get out of control, and used to be known for dumpster fires, although I believe they have removed most of the dumpsters in that area. Since this is not an uncommon occurrence, you see that it is treated as not a big deal by the local news media (I looked at all 4 Columbus TV station websites a couple of days ago and one or two of them didn’t even have the story). Yep, just another ho hum student riot at duhO$U.

I was talking to someone on Saturday, who knew the "party" was happening. He said it is an annual event on the street. He said people "in the know" move their cars. We joked and said it will be out of control with the students blowing off steam and the weather was nice. I'm not justifying the events, it is a matter of fact. However law enforcement looking the other way needs to be questioned.

I was talking to someone on Saturday, who knew the "party" was happening. He said it is an annual event on the street. He said people "in the know" move their cars. We joked and said it will be out of control with the students blowing off steam and the weather was nice. I'm not justifying the events, it is a matter of fact. However law enforcement looking the other way needs to be questioned.

If everyone knows it’s going to happen, you‘d think the cops would be out to stop it.

Give them time. They need to review the videos first to make sure no football players are able to be identified.
Did you get a leaked copy of the Powell, OH PD’s investigation reports? You can bet they’re on the case on orders from Coach Day

Bob, I'm 72 yr old....they are kids...I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in beating kids over the head with a black jack or knight stick. You will go to jail.

They‘re Tosu “students”. Justifiable ASS. BEATING. o_O .

I know that I am just an old white guy but why is this ok and why no arrests?

Bob, I'm 72 yr old....they are kids...I certainly wouldn't want to get involved in beating kids over the head with a black jack or knight stick. You will go to jail.

They‘re Tosu “students”. Justifiable ASS. BEATING. o_O .

Kids are being charged, but the question is fair about why no police response in the moment of chaos.

Look, give em a pass as, it is just being drunk! Hell, home from the efing jungle just a few months and I got into a fight with the skeller bartender at noon on gentle Thursday of all times. When leaving and wanting a six pack, I sarcastically (I admit) said to him, "We've been sitting right there eating lunch with a pitcher for 45 minutes!" He does a nasty double take and while getting it my friend says "apologize" so I do, statiing I'm just drunk and he says, "Just get out!" to which I replied "Well ef you then!" and around he came. lol I do not know who pulled me off, all I know I was on top of him pounding away!

The other side of it - if the police intervene, you have people going bat shit crazy yelling police brutality. They're in a no win situation anymore,

Reactions: SR108
There are pros and cons of being deaf. One particular con is that I can’t hear the banjos and before you know it there are some guys with banjos in front of you saying “Howdy.”

No issues though. It turned out that all they wanted was some help on logarithmic functions.

Natural, base 10, or how to define their own base?

Natural, base 10, or how to define their own base?
It’s all connected. Start with 2 and then go to e, the rules are exactly the same. In mathematics everything works out and with logs and exponents this is especially noticeable. Defining ln x as the integral of 1/x from x to 1 and seeing everything else spring out of this, very cool.

It’s all connected. Start with 2 and then go to e, the rules are exactly the same. In mathematics everything works out and with logs and exponents this is especially noticeable. Defining ln x as the integral of 1/x from x to 1 and seeing everything else spring out of this, very cool.
I down loaded the free MathCad Express yesterday, it will give me something to tinker with the next couple of years.
Haven't yet resolved the solution of .....
sqrt of 2+2 using the software 👨‍🎓

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...form=VDSHOT&shth=OSH.EvB4jVNwnDXYgbu8b%2BkRug

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT