ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Ohio State dual - Fri, Feb 2

What glitters isn't always gold. The transfers look like they might need a full year of Cael's zen to get it fully. I am not to concerned but aside from Mitch there is still work to do before March.

IMO Davis got a gift, but he may be better off with a loss or two before bigs. The kid is a fighter.

Aaron - my motto is if you don't shoot you don't win. You were out-shot against a very talented wrestler, end of story.

Beau - an SV nail biter as expected, could have gone either way

Kasak - the talent is something to appreciate, and he is getting better every match. An AA is certainly in the conversation as well as a potential challenge for 141 next year if you don't want to shirt (Beau has one as well).

The dynamic duo did just fine

Carter back from the infemery, another solid performance. Rocko looks like the real deal and about 10 lbs bigger. Alex will have his hands full next year.

Bernie - well if it can happen to Spencer it can happen to you. Anyone who thinks his shoulders weren't down, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I still see a low AA there, and that's good with me.

Brooks doing Brooks things. Sit back and savor the excellence. Of

Kerk - that was just a pure display of raw power and dominance. Wow, what the heck are you trying to do, win the Hodge?

A few thoughts ,our 133 lbs can't handle strength, kasak is strong and quick, feldorf not seeing it. Ps psst Bernie this is big tens be careful, make it a take down match and to quote Monty python "run away"

Reactions: fronk71
Holy Sheep Dip. Woods gets pined! Beau is now No 1!

I am at my son’s league Tournament “watching” this match on X and this forum. Seems like OSU wrestled hard if not great. Our kids got the job done nicely. Our losses will hopefully make us better. Standout performance by:
BB and Kasak
Beating Mendez is a great win
Beating an AA your true freshman year in a big dual is a big deal.
Not a bad team when two losses feels bad

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT