ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Ohio State dual - Fri, Feb 2

Do you really want me to name dozens Penn State wrestlers under 5' 9" since Cael started coaching? You picked 3 taller wrestlers to prove your point? 😆

If Cael was as tall as Brands, Zeke, John Smith you guys wouldn't make fun of short wrestlers/coaches calling them midgets and whatnot. Your coach is tall so it's funny I guess.
Sounds like we’re hitting a sensitive subject. How tall are you?

FYI - I just got back from a doctors appointment and I measured only 5’ 7.5”
I used to be 5’ 9” but I’ll be 74 in May. I’ve been told that vertical shrinkage is another symptom of getting older. 😖

If Spencer Lee becomes your next head coach I'm guessing you tone it down the short guy talk. 😆
Not a chance. Penn State has a little known but strictly enforced rule that the parents of all coaches must be respectful towards their own eyewear.

Yeah, I can't get anything on Lionvision either and didn't do the Fubo free trial (or whatever it's called), so I'm flying blind here and would greatly appreciate any play by play or at least updates if anyone can offer some crumbs.

Reactions: mcpat
lol Mineo tweet makes B1G. Lets see them cover all his tweets

Yeah, I can't get anything on Lionvision either and didn't do the Fubo free trial (or whatever it's called), so I'm flying blind here and would greatly appreciate any play by play or at least updates if anyone can offer some crumbs.
0-0 right now. No action.

PSU Lion Vision sucks. No audio!! Screen keeps saying Video not supported! I clicked on audio like I always do!!!!

Reactions: mcpat
Wish they had Amine again, TBH. Someone recently relevant in NCAA wrestling was interesting and he did a nice job all around with it.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu and Ski
125 B Davis vs V Kilkeary

VK with a couple 1/4 attempts at a lat drop I think. Nothing but interesting trying upper body early. Nothing thru 1:30. VK with some level changes. No shots. Shot and counter shot. 0-0 after one.

VK chooses bottom. Out in 6 secs. 1-0 VK. BD dump and immediate 3. 3-1 BD. BD can’t get mat return and is warned. Restart. BD so quick with TD finishes. VK stands and returned. VK escapes. 3-2 BD and 0:52 ride. 3-2 BD after two.

BD chooses bottom. The BD sit. Cut him. 4-2 BD. 0:38 BD ride. 1 min to go. VK goes double under. Stalling on BD. 4-3 now. 30 secs to go. Double unders again. Throws. Looks like TD and maybe backs. Looking at video. TD wasn’t awarded to VK but think it will after review.

No TD. Davis wins. I’ll take it but I don’t know about that. I’d be pissed if other way around.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT