4. Wash
5. USC
6. PSU
7. Clem
8. Okla
9. Aub
10. Michigan
12. Wisconsin

http://www.espn.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/142344/who-has-the-best-pass-catchers-in-the-big-ten

Who has the best pass-catchers in the Big Ten?
9:00 AM ET

• Dan Murphy ESPN Staff Writer
26_3796931.jpg

Best of the best: Penn State is stacked with veteran options in the passing game this fall. Seniors DaeSean Hamilton, Saeed Blacknall and Mike Gesicki will set the pace for the passing game and provide plenty of size as well. Hamilton has played in 40 college games already and has catches in 38 of them. Gesicki is a candidate to be the league’s best tight end in 2017. He had five touchdowns and 48 catches as a junior last year.

There is rising talent in Happy Valley as well. Juwan Johnson’s spring may have been as promising of a step forward as any player at any position in the Big Ten. His 6-foot-4, 218-pound frame provides yet another big target for Trace McSorley through the air.

The next over-hyped Michigan player is Rashan Gary. Has to take the place of Peppers.

Named first team All Big Ten by Athlon.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-ten-football-2017-all-conference-team

His stats last year? 24 tackles, 5 tackles for loss, 1 sack.

Our own freshman defensive linemen Kevin Givens wasn't named to any of the four All Conference teams by the magazine but finished with 26 tackles, 7 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks.

The next over-hyped Michigan player is Rashan Gary. Has to take the place of Peppers.

Named first team All Big Ten by Athlon.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-ten-football-2017-all-conference-team

His stats last year? 24 tackles, 5 tackles for loss, 1 sack.

Our own freshman defensive linemen Kevin Givens wasn't named to any of the four All Conference teams by the magazine but finished with 26 tackles, 7 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks.

TOTAL B.S.

http://247sports.com/Article/James-Franklin-proving-change-is-possible-at-Penn-State-52899485

James Franklin proving change is possible at Penn State
James Franklin found his best self at Penn State. The Nittany Lions have followed suit.
Barton Simmons -

6_5310157.jpg

There is still work to be done, but from the signage to the graphical presentations, to the space age locker room, the building pops like it's brand new.

The same can be said for the entire program.

Aside from the facility facelift, Franklin successfully revived a flailing offense with a new offensive coordinator in Joe Moorhead and his high-flying spread system. He's got the program recruiting with the best of the best, currently ranked No. 3 nationally. He won a Big Ten Championship and led Penn State to its first 10-win season since 2009.

He returns his starting quarterback in Trace McSorley, a gritty, athletic passer that may be the best quarterback in the Big Ten. He returns a probable first-round pick in running back Saquon Barkley. Either could be in NYC for the Heisman ceremony in December. He returns a defense that is strong up the middle led by linebacker Jason Cabinda and safety Marcus Allen. He also has 17 able bodies on an offensive line that had seven scholarship players when he arrived in 2014.

The roster is as deep and talented as it has been at Penn State in a decade. There's a foundation in place for success beyond last season and beyond even next season. Security is returning to Happy Valley.

No doubt, as I had posted in an earlier thread, we have yet to see many of Coach Franklin's recruits that are still hitting, and upgrading, the "Playing Depth Chart" on the field of play (this includes 2016 RSs as well as potential trFR players from the 2017 Class). Anyone who thinks the progression is not going to continue in Franklin's 4th year (even as good as his 3rd season was) is just simply not paying attention to what is going on (probably willfully so with lots of "we and us references" included....).

Reactions: Ranger Dan

Are you sure you have the right game? Herbie said the stadium was half-empty when the FG try was blocked with over 4 minutes left, so how could it be so full and loud on duhO$U's last offensive play of the game 3 minutes later? Are you saying Herbie's an agenda-based liar? Say it isn't so!!!!!

Last edited:
Are you sure you have the right game? Herbie said the stadium was half-empty when the FG try was blocked with 4 minutes left, so how could it be so full and loud on duhO$U's last offensive play of the game 3 minutes later? Are you saying Herbie's an agenda-based liar? Say it isn't so!!!!!

Herbie will play nice once again next regular season when a spot in the playoffs isn't on the line, fooling many Penn State fans.

I wish someone put that 15 minute Game Day segment on youtube (hours before the playoffs were announced). Watching Mushmouf and Herbie tag team Penn State, after Delaney gave his stump speech for Ohio State on the show, was one of the more surreal things I've seen on TV.

Herbie will play nice once again next regular season when a spot in the playoffs isn't on the line, fooling many Penn State fans.

I wish someone put that 15 minute Game Day segment on youtube (hours before the playoffs were announced). Watching Mushmouf and Herbie tag team Penn State, after Delaney gave his stump speech for Ohio State on the show, was one of the more surreal things I've seen on TV.

Yea, how many times did Herbie mention that duhO$U "passed the eye test"? Then he phrased it to sound like the "block 6" by PSU was on the last play of the game and that duhO$U had completely dominated the game to that point, which was a bunch of bull$hit given that PSU held duhO$U's offense scoreless for the final 25 minutes 10 seconds of the game, PSU had scored on each of their prior two possessions to the "Block 6" to make the score 21-17 from 21-7 only 10 minutes earlier (i.e., PSU likely scores on that possession even without returning the blocked FG for a TD) AND duhO$U got the ball back after the "block 6" with 4 and one-half minutes still on the clock and only down by 3 (24-21). He, mushmouf and Doofus Delany are such a clever lying b1g azzholes.....yawn.

"Why is everyone cheering?"

"Ohio State won."

tgxlnmmhozq0rgc5obub
Hahahhaah, I love the look Franklin gives trace there after he tells him....just holds his glare a little longer as if to say "now get it done." But he doesn't hold it too long as if to suggest he feels anything less than supremely confidence Trace will.

Reactions: LionJim
Hahahhaah, I love the look Franklin gives trace there after he tells him....just holds his glare a little longer as if to say "now get it done." But he doesn't hold it too long as if to suggest he feels anything less than supremely confidence Trace will.
Yes, I was ready to say the same thing. Yes, it's a look of love CJF is giving Trace, he's so proud to be part of this team and culture. We are....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT