ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU/NWN bb thread

Anyone else from the board at this game? Good times.

I don’t think many pay much attention to the basketball team anymore other than final scores. If you’re in Chicago at the game you’re a diehard. ;).

How’s the team looking tonight? Could this be the game to break the streak and get the first conference win?

We should really be rooting for northwestern to keep the heat as high as possible on chambers
Asshat.
Who in their right mind roots against the players who are doing their best?
Don’t like the coach, feel free to express your thoughts. But you’re a complete jerk to cheer for the players to lose.

OL

Lol you guys. Chambers isn't going anywhere unless we finish as a complete dumpster fire. Winning a few meaningless games at the end could be the difference. We have to lose this year to get better. We have a few decent pieces but need a coach to put them in the right positions. Root for dumpster fire in the short term

Still sloppy play at times but the effort is great and they look like the better team. Need to finally finish.

[QUOTE="PennStateProud55, post: 3986291, member: 91065"]We should really be rooting for northwestern to keep the heat as high as possible on chambers[/QUOTE]
No. Not tonight. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Lol you guys. Chambers isn't going anywhere unless we finish as a complete dumpster fire. Winning a few meaningless games at the end could be the difference. We have to lose this year to get better. We have a few decent pieces but need a coach to put them in the right positions. Root for dumpster fire in the short term

We.....we.....we.

You sound, act and probably look like the pig in the Geico commercial.

Rooting for any PSU team to lose anytime, well, you’re lucky Tom hasn’t made me a Moderator (yet).....because your bullshit act would be out of here.

Shame on you.....SHAME ON YOU!

We.....we.....we.

Rooting for any PSU team to lose anytime, well, you’re lucky Tom hasn’t made me a Moderator (yet).....because your bullshit act would be out of here.

Illinoislion for Moderator!!!!!

Someone get Statewise to the next game. Clearly he’s the good luck charm. Can’t break the streak now!! :D

Nice win for the team! 1-0! Let me know where you need me to go next
DynEXFrUcAA9ih0

We.....we.....we.

What! I thought that was a done deal years ago? I really find that hard to believe. What's Tom holding out for?

We.....we.....we.

Have you considered the TRANSFER. PORTAL. :eek: ?

Reactions: psu00
If Penn State tanks the rest of the season, they should land the first pick in the draft.

Reactions: psu00
Did you all see Chambers shake and hug NW coach after the game? You could tell the relief off his back. He actually looked like the pose when you hear 'you may kiss the bride'. I snapped a pic of the tv and sent to my PSU friends. They all got a kick.

Team needed that win. They are going no where but for all the work they do in the gym and classroom I am glad they finally got a small perk of a W. That will keep them going for a few days.

I know everyone wants Chambers gone and I am on record saying he will be after end of season but you have to admit, with everything that has happened, it sure doesn't look like he has lost the team, lost passion, lost energy, lost will to win, all the attributes of a good coach. They are diving and playing their hardest. He has also been rotating in many players than he has in past years. I wonder if that is generating excitement for playtime along with automatic energy off the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT