ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Sign Thread

I'd like to see all the students/fans boycott the Game Day spectacle and place cardboard cutouts of the OGBOT, Fina, Ganim, etc... in their place. Since that's not going to happen, I hope that most of the scandal related signs honor JVP and leave it at that. Personally, I'll be teeing it up on the Blue course.

how about instead of fans in the background, a sea of cardboard JoePa cutouts?

Reactions: indynittany
From somebody on FOS

7746386.png

Didn't Ziegler collect donations from alumni for his investigative work? I'm sure anyone that donated is thrilled to know he has an extra grand lying around for something so frivolous as this.
No, actually he didn't. But prattle on.

• My cute little lesbian friend said she's going to make a sign that says, "I'd go straight for Saquon".. I told her I'd make one that says I'd go gay for Saquon..

Reactions: AWS1022 and Nitwit
None of these Sandusky/Paterno/ 2nd Mile/ESPN aligned word signs or references accomplish anything. They won't be visible, and even if so the college Gameday audience wouldn't have a clue what they're about anyway. They serve no useful purpose. It's not the right forum, and it's not the right audience. But if you want to encourage "journalists" to write something negative about Penn State fans after the broadcast, have at it.

None of these Sandusky/Paterno/ 2nd Mile/ESPN aligned word signs or references accomplish anything. They won't be visible, and even if so the college Gameday audience wouldn't have a clue what they're about anyway. They serve no useful purpose. It's not the right forum, and it's not the right audience. But if you want to encourage "journalists" to write something negative about Penn State fans after the broadcast, have at it.

The media is going to write negative sh*t, anyways (that's what they do, that's ALL they do) so perhaps, it might be interesting to see a different perspective for a frickin' change!

Reactions: 91Joe95
"ESPN should get the Death Penalty for lack of institutional ethics"

"ESPN math : Aaron Hernandez > Joe Paterno #GoHomeGameday"

"Joe should have done more... to get ESPN off the air"

"Joe's moral fiber beat Michigan by 4 touchdowns"

But if you want to encourage "journalists" to write something negative about Penn State fans after the broadcast, have at it.
They need encouraged? Newsflash - CBS This Morning was LIVE outside a PSU Fraternity last week because some kid tripped over a parking lot chain in Calder Way. Let that sink in for a second, then lecture us all again on how being respectful of clowns like desmond howard is going to change shit like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT