ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Sign Thread

I'm guessing lameday will set up somewhere the fans can't access.

22448364_2014539598789301_8256395148216000500_n.jpg

Whatever you write, better confirm with Ian that it's appropriate. Would hate to have anyone dislike PSU after this game.

Reactions: MtNittany
JZ tweet

I'll pay $1K to best sign with pro-Paterno & anti-ESPN theme 2 make it on air. 2 be eligible just prove to me prior intent & send screenshot

Reactions: Cosmos
I'd like to see all the students/fans boycott the Game Day spectacle and place cardboard cutouts of the OGBOT, Fina, Ganim, etc... in their place. Since that's not going to happen, I hope that most of the scandal related signs honor JVP and leave it at that. Personally, I'll be teeing it up on the Blue course.

I'd like to see all the students/fans boycott the Game Day spectacle and place cardboard cutouts of the OGBOT, Fina, Ganim, etc... in their place. Since that's not going to happen, I hope that most of the scandal related signs honor JVP and leave it at that. Personally, I'll be teeing it up on the Blue course.
No one in tv land understands this and few care.

Same. See you there.

Reactions: indynittany
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT