ADVERTISEMENT

OFFENSE since 2nd half of OSU game

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
has fallen off considerably in total yards, ypc, FD conversion, negative plays, etc. you could say our point scoring is off also, but looking at more what the eye sees. a very inconsistent offense - as discussed on BTN today.

is this simply the loss of Bates, or do you see something else?

has fallen off considerably in total yards, ypc, FD conversion, negative plays, etc. you could say our point scoring is off also, but looking at more what the eye sees. a very inconsistent offense - as discussed on BTN today.

is this simply the loss of Bates, or do you see something else?

Yes.
1. if we get ahead... the coaching staff needs to keep the pedal to the metal. They F'd up big time in the OSU game and took a lot of the wind out of the sails of the confidence and aggression out of the O with their moronic attempt to kill 8+ minutes of clock....I don't give a damn what the apologist say, they screwed the pooch. Can they privately tell the players we f'ed up and commit to them not to do it again and put the air back in the bag. today will tell the story for me.

2. I see a QB that is stuck on a plateau. A rather high plateau no doubt but with just a few tweaks he would be unbelievable. Can he throw a short pass on the run to wide open receivers when ahead in a game? He can when he is behind. McS ... hypnotize yourself before the game and think you are behind the whole damn time.

3. Stop telegraphing pass/run OL and more than that... fight like a bunch of MFers.

That should take care of all of it... in my ignorant opinion.

Just curious, has it been confirmed that Bates and Buchholz are both out for today's game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT