ADVERTISEMENT

Obligatory pitt Thread

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010
So on the way home from work tonight I tuned into the pitt pre-game show. The station sent a reporter to the parking lots to interview tailgaters. The reporter found a grand total of 6 tailgaters preparing for pitt's big game with North Carolina. She tried to interview them but only one would speak to her and only for a few seconds. The station told the reporter to return to the studio!! It is going to be very interesting to see he vacant stands when the game starts.

Also, the station had a short interview with Narduzzi. He continually bitched about he NFL scheduling the Steelers' game tonight and whined about Bill Hillgrove covering the Steelers game instead of the pitt game. Narduzzi is a major league crybaby.

So on the way home from work tonight I tuned into the pitt pre-game show. The station sent a reporter to the parking lots to interview tailgaters. The reporter found a grand total of 6 tailgaters preparing for pitt's big game with North Carolina. She tried to interview them but only one would speak to her and only for a few seconds. The station told the reporter to return to the studio!! It is going to be very interesting to see he vacant stands when the game starts.

Also, the station had a short interview with Narduzzi. He continually bitched about he NFL scheduling the Steelers' game tonight and whined about Bill Hillgrove covering the Steelers game instead of the pitt game. Narduzzi is a major league crybaby.

Didn't you see the 1/2 page ad in the Post Gazette this morning for the the pitt/UNC game tonight?

"LOCKTHEGATES"

Apparently pitt has finally thrown in the towel and just locked the gates. Must be that they realize no one will show up even if they give the tickets away at Giant Eagle, so if they just lock the gates and keep the 325 people that had planned to attend outside they won't have to pay to clean up the stadium and will be further ahead financially!!

locked-gateboarder-tethered-by-two-260nw-1117044404.jpg

Last edited:
Pitt has six hardcore fans. Who'd have guessed there were that many?? o_O

Yep, but there would still have been 325 through the gates as the concession workers have to come through the gate as well..... And there are a good many concession locations at Heinz Field.
;)

Nardouchie went for it on 4th & 2 at the NC 7 and didn't make it. Major meltdown in the making.

Nardouchie went for it on 4th & 2 at the NC 7 and didn't make it. Major meltdown in the making.
Almost Franklin-like in his early decision to go for it.

Should Franklin decide to depart PSU, even I have to draw a line in the sand and say “Noduzzi” despite what he and Pitt might accomplish in the interim

They just played “Sweet Caroline” at the pitt game, and pitt athletic supporters sang along. Remember when they made fun of us for playing it (“...touching me, touching you...”)?

feel bad for hamlin, kid was initially diving for the pick, just got brandon smith'ed bullshit. understand the flag on the field, but should have been overturned,

Wow, North Carolina looks really bad.

This is the worst they’ve played all year. They look like zombies.

I’m a UNC season ticket holder.

Pitt, for their part, is possibly the dirtiest team I’ve seen in many years on both sides of the ball.

Pitt, for their part, is possibly the dirtiest team I’ve seen in many years on both sides of the ball.

Noticed there was a pre-game incident initiated by the Pitt players.....not the first time this year. The zebras could have flagged Pitt several times for post-play taunting.

I agree with you that they’re dirtier than hell. When they pulled that crap against us I thought it was just because it was us...but I’ve watched a few of their games this year and they’re dirty every game.

feel bad for hamlin, kid was initially diving for the pick, just got brandon smith'ed bullshit. understand the flag on the field, but should have been overturned,

targeting. No question. In fact that punk should be suspended.
Targeting. Textbook. Took 30 seconds, basically one replay to make the call.

Noticed there was a pre-game incident initiated by the Pitt players.....not the first time this year. The zebras could have flagged Pitt several times for post-play taunting.
And apparently Mack Brown warned his players that would happen...pretty sad when the opposing team’s coach knows your team is going to start shit before the game.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
And apparently Mack Brown warned his players that would happen...pretty sad when the opposing team’s coach knows your team is going to start shit before the game.
It’s a HS environment. Teams play down in that environment. Hopefully UNC can get the win.

It’s a HS environment. Teams play down in that environment. Hopefully UNC can get the win.
At halftime, Mack Brown said he was mad at his guys for all the choppiness and being punks....the Duzz said he loved it....shocking.

UNC QB is terrible. I've only watched it in snippets but I've seen him miss 3 wide open deep balls and lots of other open WR's....

Reactions: Grass
targeting. No question. In fact that punk should be suspended.

Targeting. Textbook. Took 30 seconds, basically one replay to make the call.

ok season ticket holder, yea he was trying to kill him with his arms spread to catch a football. thank you for posting twice, must have been in academic class at UNC with the athletes. i wonder if my old assigner TL is on the game, he has been suspended before ... but what the **** do i know

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT