ADVERTISEMENT

Not so sure

DrJC

May 29, 2001
I am not so sure how we will do against Michigan, Iowa, and OSU. I was not overly impressed today. Yes, I appreciate the score. But I think we are vulnerable to a team with a strong run game - such as Michigan. I believe we will ultimately handle Illinois and Iowa - but it will be much more competitive than what we have seen. OSU will be tough but I think we can match them as well. Michigan is another story. Thoughts?

I am not so sure how we will do against Michigan, Iowa, and OSU. I was not overly impressed today. Yes, I appreciate the score. But I think we are vulnerable to a team with a strong run game - such as Michigan. I believe we will ultimately handle Illinois and Iowa - but it will be much more competitive than what we have seen. OSU will be tough but I think we can match them as well. Michigan is another story. Thoughts?
I don‘t think there is any conclusion you could make about PSU or Delaware today.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Or any of those three @ this time. To this point they have all been playing alot of players to build depth and the competition hasn't been top shelf.
Correct. Penn State, Michigan and Ohio State haven't needed to prove anything yet. They've done what they've needed to do. All 3 should improve before they start going H2H. Not sure how anyone is worried about Iowa's run game though.

Reactions: RickinDayton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT