ADVERTISEMENT

Not a gambler but a few odds I find interesting for week 2

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
James Madison -6 over UVA
VA tech -3 over Purdue
Colorado -3 over Nebraska
Utah -7.5 over Baylor (thought this would be more based off of last week's performances, Baylor lost to Texas St)
Texas A&M -4.5 over Miami
Iowa -4 over Iowa St
Mississippi -7 over Tulane (shouldn't an SEC team be a bigger favorite?)
UTEP -1.5 over Northwestern (NW must be really, really bad)
Oklahoma -15 over SMU (really, only 2 TDs?)
Oregon -6.5 over Texas Tech (Texas Tech lost to Wyoming last week)
Wisconsin -6 over Oregon St (Oregon St is ranked higher and it is at Oregon St)

Didn't see a line for PSU, not sure if one is out there.

Nebraska line has moved from -8 Neb to Colorado favored.

Baylor's QB got hurt in the loss, but Utah isn't likely to pile on the points even with the lead. Is Rising back? Another issue.

Oregon on the road.

I wouldn't touch Wisky/Beavers yet.

According to my betting app WIsconsin plays Washington St, not Oregon St.

VA tech -3 over Purdue
Utah -7.5 over Baylor (thought this would be more based off of last week's performances, Baylor lost to Texas St)
Iowa -4 over Iowa St

Wiscy plays Washington St, not Oregon St.

My error. I saw Wash St and looked to see what they did last week and somehow converted Wash St to Oregon St in the process. Wash St beat Colorado St last week 50-24.

Baylor's QB got hurt in the loss, but Utah isn't likely to pile on the points even with the lead. Is Rising back? Another issue.

Oregon on the road.

I wouldn't touch Wisky/Beavers yet.
An 11 point line change is insane after only one game. IDK, there must have been some heavy preseason betting on this game. Just like death and taxes though, I’m sure the bookies have made the correction that prevents them from taking a bath.

Reactions: lazydave841
VA tech -3 over Purdue
Iowa -4 over Iowa St

Id take Purdue

An 11 point line change is insane after only one game. IDK, there must have been some heavy preseason betting on this game. Just like death and taxes though, I’m sure the bookies have made the correction that prevents them from taking a bath.

Nebraska losing and not looking strong on either side of the ball plus CU being a strong offense and beating runner up TCU equals money coming in on Deion.

I don't think it's out of the realm that NU could have a good game plan and win though. Gotta fix their turnover prone QB though.

The UVA line tells you all you need to know about Virginia. James Madison favored? Talk of UVA to the Big Ten should die already.

Mississippi should be favored by more IMO. They won 73-7 last week. Granted it was a cupcake but they still scored 73. Tulane still getting a lot of respect from last year.

Northwestern. They should just join the Ivy League already. ;)

That’s rather harsh. Over on the Rutgers Board they’re proclaiming the recent win over NW as the most significant victory of the program since they thrashed Louisville in 2006. It’s undeniable proof that they are an emerging BIG powerhouse.
I watched some of that game. Both teams should move on but I don’t think the Ivy would take Rutgers too. ;)

Reactions: Thomas1945
The UVA line tells you all you need to know about Virginia. James Madison favored? Talk of UVA to the Big Ten should die already.

Mississippi should be favored by more IMO. They won 73-7 last week. Granted it was a cupcake but they still scored 73. Tulane still getting a lot of respect from last year.

Northwestern. They should just join the Ivy League already. ;)
Honestly, JMU is not that bad. They were ranked in the top 25 for a few weeks last year. They are ranked around 50 now, so about the same as WVU.

Reactions: YeOldeCup and psu00
TCU's defense was horrible but there's no doubt that that Colorado has some great athletes on offense. I realize that Colorado's defense is horrible but I can't see Nebraska scoring 40 points on anybody. I think Colorado wins this one by 7.

I try to stay away from wisky beavers too.

TCU's defense was horrible but there's no doubt that that Colorado has some great athletes on offense. I realize that Colorado's defense is horrible but I can't see Nebraska scoring 40 points on anybody. I think Colorado wins this one by 7.

I try to stay away from wisky beavers too.

The big tell for Nebraska is going to be "can they move the ball and score?" On a defense that gave up 40+ week 1.

I just don't know what to make of Wisky yet. Need to see more. I saw zero last week save for highlights.

Reactions: bdgan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT