ADVERTISEMENT

Nordin, my bomb sites off, yells at Harbs.........

Nordin was mad because he heard Harbaugh was sleeping over at another kickers house. That type of infidelity cannot be tolerated.
Not only that, he was letting the other kicker kick off. So much for that quality time they spent together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Joe95
Gee, what a shame we missed out on that little self-absorbed asshat... NOT!!!

+100. When you look up the definition of "entitled" (be it athlete or otherwise) Nordin's picture is right there. He's a punk.
His actions during the Michy/PSU pregame warmups was bush league and his failures that day were epic.
He has a 1 million dollar leg and a .1 head.

+100. When you look up the definition of "entitled" (be it athlete or otherwise) Nordin's picture is right there. He's a punk.
His actions during the Michy/PSU pregame warmups was bush league and his failures that day were epic.
He has a 1 million dollar leg and a .1 head.
Elaborate on that.

He can definitely kick, but wherever he goes he is going to be a distraction. He could easily wind up in the NFL, but I suspect his personality will never change. When you look back to that stupid airplane video, you have to wonder what his parents were doing to allow that nonsense. This kid has never been properly disciplined.

Reactions: BBrown
Reading Harbaugh’s explanation and then watching the video tells me this is much ado about nothing. He’s not “yelling at his head coach.” If you don’t like the kid for those other reasons, fine — but . . .

Reactions: Anison
Reading Harbaugh’s explanation and then watching the video tells me this is much ado about nothing. He’s not “yelling at his head coach.” If you don’t like the kid for those other reasons, fine — but . . .
hey, he warmed up in front of the student section - that is clearly reason to disparage the kid

Maybe he woke up from the sleep over..... what can one say about this weird relationship.... and really why should I care about it?

Reactions: BBrown
hey, he warmed up in front of the student section - that is clearly reason to disparage the kid

It'a not that he warmed up in front of the student section, it's that he warmed up on the wrong side of the field. The only other team I can remember doing this is from Miami back in the day. And I remember there was almost a pregame brawl at the Fiesta Bowl and Trey Bauer threw a football at one of their players. It is not standard practice.

It'a not that he warmed up in front of the student section, it's that he warmed up on the wrong side of the field. The only other team I can remember doing this is from Miami back in the day. And I remember there was almost a pregame brawl at the Fiesta Bowl and Trey Bauer threw a football at one of their players. It is not standard practice.

Fowler talked about it during the broadcast after he missed the extra point. You don't kick on the side the other team is warming up on. Douche move. He fits in perfectly at Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT