ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody thinks they can do it...

Parkerdam555

Jul 2, 2022
Can Penn State shock the world this Saturday? We shall see...but know this: If there is one team that plays Ohio State tooth and nail consistently, it's PSU.

Reactions: Online Persona
Can Penn State shock the world this Saturday? We shall see...but know this: If there is one team that plays Ohio State tooth and nail consistently, it's PSU.
I am really hoping we can do it. It will be tough but the home field advantage could be huge for us. If we show up with our A game we definitely have a decent shot.

We need to make them punt or not score on at least half their possessions. Maybe 60%, doesn't need to be more than that although that would be nice. Kinda obvious but a metric to look at.

Also Clifford can play great at home so it could be a special day for him buoyed by the raucous crowd cheering him on.

I am really hoping we can do it. It will be tough but the home field advantage could be huge for us. If we show up with our A game we definitely have a decent shot.

We need to make them punt or not score on at least half their possessions. Maybe 60%, doesn't need to be more than that although that would be nice. Kinda obvious but a metric to look at.

Also Clifford can play great at home so it could be a special day for him buoyed by the raucous crowd cheering him on.
OSU has scored on every one of their red zone trips this season so that will be a task.

If we can stop the run, we'll be competitive. If our linebackers play out of control, get up the field too far, take bad angles, etc. like they did versus UM, it will be another long day.

OSU has scored on every one of their red zone trips this season so that will be a task.

If we can stop the run, we'll be competitive. If our linebackers play out of control, get up the field too far, take bad angles, etc. like they did versus UM, it will be another long day.
But not all TDs. Clearly need to limit their red zone trips. Somehow slow them down. Yep the LBs can't have a disastrous day like vs scUM.

We play the game to determine a winner. If we limit turnovers, penalties, and tackle well, the chances are the better team will prevail, i. e. PSU.

If there is one team that plays Ohio State tooth and nail consistently, it's PSU.

Wish you would have just predicted a blowout loss based on how incorrect almost everything else you say on this board ends up being.

Stop the WR from running wide damn open all day long. I never remember seeing Ohio State WR ever have contested catches against us.

Wish you would have just predicted a blowout loss based on how incorrect almost everything else you say on this board ends up being.
It's not about what anyone predicts on a message board, I am not predicting a win though so if that makes you feel better, then great!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT