ADVERTISEMENT

NJ Finals Live Streaming at 3 PM...

androcles

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
...if you want to watch Suriano trying for his 4th title...

...only Rutgers' Ashnault has done that before...

...the BIG 10 finals don't begin 'til 4 PM...

so far, Ashnault is the ONLY NJ wrestler to achieve 4 state titles and be undefeated. there were a couple others who achieved 4 state titles (i believe Mike Grey was the first to do so) but they were not undefeated thru H.S.

Wrestling nonstop this weekend...love it! I might be wrong but I think Andrew Campolattono was also a New Jersey 4 timer.
Mike Grey and Andrew Campolattano were both 4 timers in NJ. Ashnault is the only undefeated 4-timer, until today we all hope.

...yur absolutely right - undefeated four timer...

...and Gulibon gets to wrestle Ashnault for the Big 10 title later - two 4-timers goin' at it!!!...

Zain may not have scored a lot of points but he physically dominated Sorensen..that was a statement for the future

edit..sorry wrong thread

0-0 after 1st period.

2nd period
Suriano gets the escape at the start of the period - 1 - 0.
Takedown Suriano - 3-0 - :40 left in the period. Blood time for Suriano.
Period ends with the score 3-0 .

3rd period
Optional start to start the 3rd and it's now 3-1 Suriano.

Suriano wins 3 -1 .

kind of strategic match. If I was Ty I got out throwing bombs. if your going to be remember for losing make it memorable.

Nick will be fun to watch in b/w.

I like the class he showed after winning, more of a been there done that, than a celebration. I think we got a good one.

kind of strategic match. If I was Ty I got out throwing bombs. if your going to be remember for losing make it memorable.

Nick will be fun to watch in b/w.
He did not show as much urgency as you would think. He wasn't confident shooting on Nick. Understood. Still, usually in the last 30 seconds you see the desperate attempt at the Japanese Whizzer or headlock though. Something. Anything. Just kind of fizzled out at the end.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT