ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Saban say "people think we just s#*t another player."

nittany dave

Dec 1, 2001
Regarding the Nick Saban quote, I thought that's how Pitt gets players, since they play like s#*t!

He does not have to S#*t them, the way Duzzy does. Instead, he over-signs each year to make sure he has a stable of decent players and then cuts down in the Spring. How could he imagine that people have those thoughts?

He does not have to S#*t them, the way Duzzy does. Instead, he over-signs each year to make sure he has a stable of decent players and then cuts down in the Spring. How could he imagine that people have those thoughts?

So do a lot of other programs. Even PSU was over the 85 limit in Feb and into the summer. The truth of the matter is there is Saban and then there is everybody else right now. I would put OSU, Clemson, and probably PSU, UGA, Oklahoma in the second tier. Florida State and USC are in waiting.

So do a lot of other programs. Even PSU was over the 85 limit in Feb and into the summer. The truth of the matter is there is Saban and then there is everybody else right now. I would put OSU, Clemson, and probably PSU, UGA, Oklahoma in the second tier. Florida State and USC are in waiting.

Opinions vary. Saban could not win big any place (MSU, NFL) until he got to the SEC, where he could cheat.

He showed his actual coaching expertise in his rivalry game a couple years ago when he went all in on a too long field goal and lost the game when he failed to account for a return.

Reactions: jim cummings
Saban is Satan. Only need to change one letter. Hate that arrogant prick. It was a simple question “are you worried about the rash of injuries?” S**t out a kid is the response? I would take Franklin over Saban any day of the week and twice on Sundays. There is a reason our recruits keep referring to family as the reason they pick PSU. Franklin is always positive, never criticizes kids through the media, and really seems to care about each kid. I honestly wouldn’t trade Franklin for any other coach in CFB.
No Nick, your Red Elephant Club buys another one or new Dodge for him.

My wife simply loves Nick Saban.You have to overlook her because she taught public school in Wva for 33 years and got brainwashed by those Wva hillbillies!Nick's an OK guy and compared to Rich Rod he's a Saint!

Last edited:
My wife simple loves Nick Saban.You have to overlook her because she taught public school in Wva for 33 years and got brainwashed by those Wva hillbillies!Nick's an OK guy and compared to Rich Rod he's a Saint!

You are pretty hard on your wife, calling her "simple"....

Good one Greg.She's been called a lot worse than simple over the years.Well she is simple for teaching in Wva for 33 years when she could of been teaching in Pa.For some reason she liked those hillbilly kids.

Reactions: GregInPitt
No Nick, your Red Elephant Club buys another one or new Dodge for him.
proxy.php

Opinions vary. Saban could not win big any place (MSU, NFL) until he got to the SEC, where he could cheat.

He showed his actual coaching expertise in his rivalry game a couple years ago when he went all in on a too long field goal and lost the game when he failed to account for a return.

You're not giving him enough credit IMO. The FG was a bad decision but no one is ever expecting that result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT