ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Exec: "Saquon Barkley better than Ezekiel Elliott in every area."

James Franklin uses Barkley very well. Not sold on Urban's use of RBs. Good reason they lose games past 2+ years, especially in 2015, when Elliott was playing.

James Franklin uses Barkley very well. Not sold on Urban's use of RBs. Good reason they lose games past 2+ years, especially in 2015, when Elliott was playing.

LOL. Can't stand him. But, Urbs is 63-7 at OSU. Love Barkley and Franklin. But, you're cray cray if you don't think
Urbz is a great coach. Second only to Saban in CFB right now.

Reactions: 2atpsu
LOL. Can't stand him. But, Urbs is 63-7 at OSU. Love Barkley and Franklin. But, you're cray cray if you don't think
Yeah, have to agree. Urban is at the top of his profession; who knows, he may self-destruct with his behavior at some point, but he's a winner.

I love our guy Franklin, and believe he has a realistic chance to also be at the top, but true success nowadays is measured by playoff appearances and national championships so it's a work in progress.

***What better time to strike than with #26 still wearing blue and white.

Yeah, have to agree. Urban is at the top of his profession; who knows, he may self-destruct with his behavior at some point, but he's a winner.

I love our guy Franklin, and believe he has a realistic chance to also be at the top, but true success nowadays is measured by playoff appearances and national championships so it's a work in progress.

***What better time to strike than with #26 still wearing blue and white.
True, but Florida and OSU (hell, even Utah) isn't the same as PSU under heavy sanctions and Vandy. I would say Franklin has accomplished quite a bit with far more challenges than Meyer has faced.

Fun to compare guys playing the same position. I've done it myself and probably will continue. Rationally, we know it's not like a science experiment where all external factors beyond the player's own talents are controlled.
The quality of the surrounding cast has such a huge impact on results, both personal stats and winning games, that such comparisons will always dwell within the discussions/arguments of fans rather than anyobjective proof.

With the money O$U boosters gives their players and parents, he aught to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT