ADVERTISEMENT

Next season....

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
As great as this season has been, can you all imagine how dominant we will be in 2017 with more experience, health, and depth to absorb injuries? TM and SB are going to tear up the competition behind solid OL. I can't believe we have TM for perhaps 2 more seasons assuming he doesn't go pro after his junior year with TS in waiting and other recruits in waiting beyond TS. I think the running game will be elite with teams no longer able to load the box.

As great as this season has been, can you all imagine how dominant we will be in 2017 with more experience, health, and depth to absorb injuries? TM and SB are going to tear up the competition behind solid OL. I can't believe we have TM for perhaps 2 more seasons assuming he doesn't go pro after his junior year with TS in waiting and other recruits in waiting beyond TS. I think the running game will be elite with teams no longer able to load the box.

PSU should be really good next year. We only lose Gaia & possibly Gesicki from the starting offense. Fries, Menet, and possibly Nelson & Mahon return. The starting defense only loses Bell, Golden, & Schwan. Bell is a big loss but we've got lots of experienced players to replace Golden. I'm excited to see Simmons at DE (and maybe Kaindoh).

I absolutely expect a top 10-15 team next year but repeating as B1G champions will not be easy. It only takes one loss. OSU is just as young as PSU and that game is on the road next year.

Gesicki would be a huge loss if he declares and it is possible Godwin and Marcus Allen could choose to leave also. Let's hope not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT