New thread featuring slow trickle of contents in laptop computer belonging to Hunter Biden

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
This is not a joke.

EtesKgwWQAM7l-p

CDW3333

Mar 10, 2010
Questions:

1. Why did it take eight months to do the forensic review? Usually it takes a few weeks.

2. Why haven't the copies of the hard drive been provided to independent experts?

3. Where is the expert's report?

4. Why is this "breaking" news been broken by the Daily Mail, a British tabloid? How did they get a copy of the alleged hard drive?

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Questions:

1. Why did it take eight months to do the forensic review? Usually it takes a few weeks.

2. Why haven't the copies of the hard drive been provided to independent experts?

4. Why is this "breaking" news been broken by the Daily Mail, a British tabloid? How did they get a copy of the alleged hard drive?
Great questions. What do you think? It clearly can't be "The Big Guy" and his crew covering this up......no way...

Me : Those g*ddamn Russians are tricky bastards. But even they needed some time to put out a decent fake hard drive. And this Brit rumor sheet will print anything to sell papers. Hunter is class guy and would never get involved in any of the stuff shown on this fake drive. You have to be a right wing conspiracy nut to even think he would. And don't even dare say anything about the President. The man is the walking definition of INTEGRITY.

BTW, I got my info from the new Biden Ministry of Misinformation, so it must be true.

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Questions:

Not sure if serious.

20151032008632.jpg

1707500_011717-kgo-trump-flier-img2_Image_16-34-00,15.jpg

bamn.png