ADVERTISEMENT

Never missed a match

crazylegs2

Feb 15, 2014
How rare is it for a wrestler to never miss a match in his college career? I am pretty sure I saw a tweet from David Taylor about never missing a match.

How rare is it for a wrestler to never miss a match in his college career? I am pretty sure I saw a tweet from David Taylor about never missing a match.
David never really felt the need for a seeding absence, and even when ill he was the better wrestler.

Last edited:
Reactions: NittanyLion84
Well don’t recall Ruth ever missing a match due to injury, think he may have missed time due to the Taco Bell incident. Either way that is very rare to not miss a match

Illness is one thing, injuries another. Any wrestler that goes through four seasons of college wrestling unscathed is; 1) fortunate, 2) lucky, or 3) wrestles in a way that minimizes injury potential (Cael, for one, has talked about this a good bit this year). Heck, a wrestler could get injured by just stepping on a seam on a mat.

So let's list the PSU wrestlers over the past decade that were able to accomplish such a feat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT