ADVERTISEMENT

Nervous or Excited? How are you passing the hours?

Both nervous and excited. If we win today I’ll be giddy with national title aspirations. I know it’s early in the season but wins against Wisconsin and Auburn would be above my expectations.
Making some pulled pork, cheesesteak & Italian Strombolis, pasta salad, prosciutto & mozzarella skewers. Having some people over tonight to watch the game outside on the patio.

Well, I was watching the Yankees…

But that gotta out of hand quickly. Now I’m on MSU-UM, heading to the nearest bar and grill for an early dinner once it is over, and then it is GAME TIME!

Moms has me doing yard work, gonna hit the water for some beers reading and tie ups with my water moose bros. Back to the tv room by 5.
Hows everyone coping?

WE ARE!!
Checking out my new flannel boxers from the Vermont Country Store that were just delivered, bought four patterns. Watching the Dormers in the Black Watch Plaid 🙃

Men's Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sleep Shorts​

Men's Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sleep Shorts

Chill Out in Our Super-Soft Portuguese Flannel Sleep Shorts​

OVERVIEW
Sit around and relax or turn in for the night in the comfort of Portuguese flannel sleep shorts. The flannel is triple brushed, on both sides, for added softness, loft, ness and warmth. And unlike other sleep shorts, ours look so good and offer complete coverage, you'll feel comfortable stepping outside to grab the mail. Details include a full elastic waist with adjustable drawstring for a perfect fit, hidden button fly, and roomy side-seam pockets.
  • Extra-soft triple brushed flannel
  • Hidden button fly
  • Elastic waist with adjustable drawstring
  • Approx. 6" inseam
  • 100% cotton flannel
  • Machine wash and dry
  • Made in Portugal

Went to Cosco's and bought a generator. Still without power from Hurricane IDA. Then back to cleaning up the yard. Energy trucks are creeping closer. Will be watching from Slidell.
You might not be able to get them, but the yellow heavy gauge, multi-outlet extension cords from Harbor Freight are a must for your new generator. If out of stock, just Amazon them (from a different seller) to daughters house.

Confidence is a funny thing. Before the season most people were much more worried about Wisconsin than Auburn. Now that we beat Wiscy most have a new found respect for Auburn.

2020, due 10/15, was completed but my iMac suffered a fatal hard disk failure so scrambling to reconstruct. Thankfully I printed out everything. A true PITA.
I empathize with you. I used to do the taxes for a non-profit. I have no accounting background, but actually tried to do the taxes the way you are supposed to do them. It was not enjoyable. I hated tax time. After two years, I finally talked the board members into allowing me to enlist the services of an accountant that I knew - mainly because I was concerned that I wasn't doing the them correctly. What a relief. He told me that I was the only layperson he ever met who actually tried to do the taxes correctly. He said many small non-profits don't even turn in a tax form. I had some minor omissions on the previous year's form, but overall had done them the way you should. I told him that I could not believe that anyone could do that for a living.

Last edited:
Reactions: BW Lion
Although not a CPA, I enjoy keeping up with IRS code and getting things 95% complete.

I then hit “forward” to my CPA sister.

Last edited:
Repping on the water, hope it helps. Dry and home now, getting super tight
OIFjOtf.jpg

This is great news. I’ve got a list as long as my arm of the great PSU victories (example: 48-14) I missed watching live because of a wedding. Great news. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I missed the Penn State win over Ohio Stste in 1978 because of my wedding… poor planning …lol

Checking out my new flannel boxers from the Vermont Country Store that were just delivered, bought four patterns. Watching the Dormers in the Black Watch Plaid 🙃

Men's Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sleep Shorts​

Men's Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sleep Shorts's Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sleep Shorts

Men's Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sleep Shorts's Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sleep Shorts

Chill Out in Our Super-Soft Portuguese Flannel Sleep Shorts​

OVERVIEW
Sit around and relax or turn in for the night in the comfort of Portuguese flannel sleep shorts. The flannel is triple brushed, on both sides, for added softness, loft, ness and warmth. And unlike other sleep shorts, ours look so good and offer complete coverage, you'll feel comfortable stepping outside to grab the mail. Details include a full elastic waist with adjustable drawstring for a perfect fit, hidden button fly, and roomy side-seam pockets.
  • Extra-soft triple brushed flannel
  • Hidden button fly
  • Elastic waist with adjustable drawstring
  • Approx. 6" inseam
  • 100% cotton flannel
  • Machine wash and dry
  • Made in Portugal
Did you get extra tight to show off your…..slide rule? ;)

Reactions: step.eng69
I’m watching Indiana game and then will read and probably nap during the afternoon. I plan on grilling some burgers and trying a Yeungling Octoberfest around 7 pm before settling in to watch mode.
Updating the above - although I’m not a big drinker, I enjoy beer, wine, etc. and I thought the Yeungling Octoberfest was a really good beer. When I have a beer I usually drink Guinness, Sam Adams, or Yeungling Lager. The Octoberfest was amber colored and full bodied. It was very drinkable for those who are going to have more than one and held up well to food. I recommend you give it a try

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT